Maybe the start of something new...

I first met him when I went for a trial shift at a pub in town. I spoke to him a bit but thought nothing of it. But then I went to the pub a bit more frequently and started to notice him more.

A few days later my friends convinced me to get tinder. I matched with him straight away and after a week, I went back to the pub and saw that he was working. When I sat down near the bar I saw that he noticed me and was mentioning me to his co-workers and was getting excited which made me feel like he actually likes me.

When I went up to the bar, he was very flirty and was trying to show off in front of me and would make jokes saying how I was his girlfriend to his co-workers.

After that I decided to message him on tinder a few days later to try and get a conversation going but that didn’t really work as we only messaged a bit and then he didn’t reply but then hasn’t used the app since (hopefully I didn’t scare him off it hahaha) but that was the last time I had spoken to him and now it’s been nearly a month since I’ve seen him because I haven’t been going to that pub recently.

I’m just wondering what you would do in my situation as I still would like to get to know him. I’m not sure if I should just take my chances and go to the pub more with my friends but it could just be a wasted journey since I’m not sure when he will be working.

It’s just that I haven’t been in a relationship before and I don’t want to scare him away or anything because this is the first guy that I like and that likes me back, plus we both actually know that the other is attracted to the other.

In my opinion it doesn't seem like he likes you back. Otherwise he would have kept talking to you through tinder and asked for your number. What makes you think that he likes you and has mutual attraction? He's on tinder so he's probably dating around. Also he may still be on the app and blocked you and that's why it seems like he hasn't been on there.

Keep the dating app and find other guys. He's not interested.

In my opinion it doesn't seem like he likes you back. Otherwise he would have kept talking to you through tinder and asked for your number. What makes you think that he likes you and has mutual attraction? He's on tinder so he's probably dating around. Also he may still be on the app and blocked you and that's why it seems like he hasn't been on there.

Keep the dating app and find other guys. He's not interested.

Its because tinder had an update and keeps losing some conversations. I know this because I matched with my flatmate as a joke and all of a sudden the chat we had disappeared and neither of us had touched it. Plus I know that he hasn't unmatched with me as I normally use the tinder desktop version which says that we are still matched.

And I think he likes me because after I applied for the job at the pub he works at he was so confident that I would get it and when I ended up not getting the job, he was telling me to reapply and giving me tips, if he was blocking me why would he want me to get the job?

I’m just wondering what you would do in my situation as I still would like to get to know him. I’m not sure if I should just take my chances and go to the pub more with my friends but it could just be a wasted journey since I’m not sure when he will be working.

If he's interested in perusing you, he will seek you out. If not, remember you saw him on tinder, theres a good chance he's probably seeing others. You know that deep down, right? Do you want to be an option, like a flavour of the week for immature school boys who are looking to put a notch on their belt.. or do you want to be a woman a guy peruses and is interested.

Do you really want to meet a guy at a bar anyway? You are going from a hookup app to a physical spot where people who 'meet' the opposite sex are usually not looking for depth or hard work. Depends what you are after

If he's interested in perusing you, he will seek you out. If not, remember you saw him on tinder, theres a good chance he's probably seeing others. You know that deep down, right? Do you want to be an option, like a flavour of the week for immature school boys who are looking to put a notch on their belt.. or do you want to be a woman a guy peruses and is interested.

Do you really want to meet a guy at a bar anyway? You are going from a hookup app to a physical spot where people who 'meet' the opposite sex are usually not looking for depth or hard work. Depends what you are after

I know that he would seek me out if he was interested but theres no way of us contacting each other (even on tinder), and yeah I know its not the best idea to meet a guy at a bar but he is a bartender there, I only see him there when hes on shift.