Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Your celebrity crush

Seymore

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

i don't think i ever had a celeb crush. but when The Green Wing was regularly on, i would eagerly anticipate the scenes with the awkward, curly, tall blond guy. not what i would consider my type (if i had a type but he was so un-cool he was cool. ( i googled. it's Julian Rhind-Tutt)

i also only watched soccer for Edwin van der Sar. nobody "got me" on that one. i don't really get it either.

i do have celeb girl crushes. jessica biel and penelope cruz and kaley cuoco.

Ah Edwin van der Sar!! Best goal keeper we ever had in Holland!

Mine used to be Marco van Basten! My first real crush and one that made me go to Milan! I saw him there! Nearly passed out hahaha

van Basten and Kuyt shared second place on my mini list

everyone i knew crushed on van Persie. i didn't think pretty boy was all that.

Nope didn't like van Persie either but don't like Kuyt either!

Ah someone here who knows Dutch soccer players! Yay lol

My love for soccer and for ac Milan started with Marco! and now 30 years later I'm still a massive fan of the club!

Oh i cried when he said farewell to soccer...... so sad.....

yup, i bet many ppl were drawn to Milan because of him - he's an amazing player, was elegant, good-looking.

i'm not even a soccer enthusiast, i didn't watch soccer for the soccer LOL!

van basten and van der sar i guess...i was impressed such talented capable ppl were so low key and quiet and poised. they seemed in control- but in control of themselves. i felt the opposite myself, so i just was very impressed by that i think.

Lol i never would have thought to have this conversation with you hahaha....

It was a joy to watch him play and I'm glad i was of that time period!

Like so many people like Ronaldo now...ewww not me! I was drawn to Marco lol.... my entire room covered with posters lol... good times!

and that's when i got interested in the game and learned what off side is hehe

I miss those days when Milan was really good!

I really like van der Sar as well, he's always calm, he's a really nice guy and you never hear any bad stuff about the both of them indeed....

When I was a teenager- John Stamos and probably Scott Baio. Had a poster of the former on mybbedroom wall. Later it was Rob Lowe until o found out about some of his transgressions and also Matthew Broderick. And there was a guy on a commercial for a brand of ginger ale who wore glasses and looked um like a scientist who I had this odd crush onb in my 20s.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a new one today Hannah Barron, been following her IG page for a while, just something about a woman noodling catfish, but saw her huntin show today for the first time. Oh lawd that accent though, now that's a southern accent!!!! And the expressions, she sounds just like me. Gotta love them southern girls or as we refer to them GRITS!! For those of y'all that don't know what that means, it's girls raised in the south

• 1 year later...

I’m glad you resurrected this thread, Clio. First time I’m seeing it and I like it.

I’d have to say Bradley Cooper. It wasn’t until I saw him on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon where he got my attention.

These two (Jimmy & Brad) are quite funny together.

Not so much that I have a crush on him, but I realized how attractive he is.

I also liked Ryan Gosling’s character (Noah) in the Notebook. Cheesy I know, but what a cutie.

There’s something to be said about Keanu Reeves as well. I never understood the hype about him when I was a teen, but now I can see it. He seems to give off this vibe of having a gentle nature which is super attractive.

Archived