Open Club  ·  49 members

Off Topic

Your celebrity crush

Seymore

Ok so Wiseman posted this gif of Jessica Alba and I'm dumb in the head now so I figured why not make a thread and see who digs who?

While Jessie would be on my top...oh, TWO, I gotta say number one is the AT&T girl, Milana Vayntrub.

]

]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you are a veteran when you're done serving . 12 1/2 more years to serve for him . Then he will be 60.
Here as well, though civvies often use "veteran" colloquially to describe a troop who has served in an active theater, discharged or not. Legally (and among servicemen), you're not a veteran unless you've been [honorably] discharged.

Hoping your hubs can ride the rest of his years out in relative peacetime.

Here as well, though civvies often use "veteran" colloquially to describe a troop who has served in an active theater, discharged or not. Legally (and among servicemen), you're not a veteran unless you've been [honorably] discharged.

Hoping your hubs can ride the rest of his years out in relative peacetime.

I hope so too. I saw enough bodies come back . The hearse actually go past my house .

Pay It Forward

I like Bradley Cooper in the ugly roles. He was good in Silver Lining (he had mental problems in that one). I'll always have a crush on Jennifer Lawrence. She has a mouth like a sailor and I admit to loving her long, brunette braid in the Hunger Games.

Ron Livingston, love his whole face especially the eyebrows and overall face hairiness.

I also enjoy looking at the guy who plays John Snow and also Kevin Spacey. Actually I could listen to Kevin Spacey talk all day long and I would be quite happy about that because he has a sexy voice to.

Ludicious has good taste in celebrity crushes - they're mine too although Jensen strikes me as a wee tad young and I always feel a wee tad guilty about that one, for Jason though I make an exception. He's not too young for me. Also Alan Rickman, whose death I am still not over, and of course the late, the great David Bowie.

And Sam Elliot too, but my husband looks kind of like him so that's just kind of a given. Timothy Omundson too come to think of it. I definitely have a thing for men with eyebrows and piercing blue eyes.

My husband is a giant Felicia Day fan, I can't say I blame him at all on that one. If I were a guy or played on that team I'd be smitten too. She's pretty and cool and smart, a true geek girl, so what could be better?