Is this normal? Why do I feel like a teenager again?!

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of almost 6 years.our relationship was falling apart because he pretty much ignored me all the time. I'm about to turn 30 this year. I feel completely out of control. I don't want to date anyone right now, but I can't help but keep crushing on any guy that shows me the slightest bit of attention. It's like s different guy everyday almost, or two at the same time. It's absolutely ridiculous. I haven't felt like this since I was in high school. I don't want to be obsessing over guys. I want to focus on my career, my music, my child. I just really don't know how the heck to make this stop. I feel really stupid. Is this normal? I've heard that at 30 women go through a change that makes them kind of sexually nuts.... Could that explain it? Ugh!😑

You're on the rebound and enjoying your freedom.

I feel completely out of control. I don't want to date anyone right now, but I can't help but keep crushing on any guy that shows me the slightest bit of attention. It's like s different guy everyday almost, or two at the same time.
Same guy?