Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

A positive change within me

musicguy

when I was 12 and all throughout junior high and high school I was negative, depressed and suicidal. I lost a lot of friends because I was that kind of a guy. I felt alone and lost and yeah, high school is a rough time for some people, if not a lot of people. I went to a tech school when I was 19 and all of that changed. I thought to myself. "Why am I acting this way?" or "I don't need to feel miserable for the rest of my life" A number of my classmates had told me this throughout high school had told me this. I changed my though process and am now a more positive person and have a much more positive outlook on life. You have to be the one that has control of your life, not your family, friends or others. YOU are the one who is in charge of your own life. It CAN happen, you CAN change your life around, if YOU choose to do so. I am engaged to a wonderful woman, have had a lengthy job for several years now, just got a new, better job two weeks ago and I am close to being debt free (atleast for the time being). and I love my fiancee's immediate family as well and have a pretty good circle of friends. In closing, I would like to say that you are not alone in this world, we all struggle with things in our lives. You just have to stand up, be strong, keep moving forward, never look back and think positively. Thanks for your time.

Archived