Don't know if I should get an abortion soon

I'm pregnant in my first trimester unplanned. I'm 28 and have had some hormone issues. I have to take a hormone to ensure the babies brain can develop. Anyways my bf and I have been together for 4 years and when we found out he was all for abortion. It honestly shocked me. Now he's flip flopping between let's get married to no actually let's not right now. I'm not working and he's not even legal yet. I'm with my parents in the meantime. Between hormones meds, babies potential health, marriage uncertainty and no finances I feel trapped. Please guys help me get clarity. Thank you for reading this

What do you mean he's 'not legal'? Your medical concerns are between you and your doctor.

my bf and I have been together for 4 years and when we found out he was all for abortion. It honestly shocked me. Now he's flip flopping between let's get married to no actually let's not right now. I'm not working and he's not even legal yet. I'm with my parents in the meantime

Definitely a touchy subject, so be prepared for differing opinions from the community. Some may be more harsh than others. We can give you our opinions, but at the end of the day, you are the one that has to live with whatever decision you make.

I would just say talk to your friends, family, and significant other to make sure everyone is on the same page. In the end, you get to make the decision to keep it or not. You need to do your research as well to find out more about abortions as well as the physical, emotional, and mental implications.

Keep in mind that the concerns you raised in your post are definitely going to be some major hurdles if your life if you do choose to go through with the birth, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to overcome. The odds are just stacked against you. Giving the child up for adoption is always a choice as well.

I'm pregnant in my first trimester unplanned. I'm 28 and have had some hormone issues. I have to take a hormone to ensure the babies brain can develop. Anyways my bf and I have been together for 4 years and when we found out he was all for abortion. It honestly shocked me. Now he's flip flopping between let's get married to no actually let's not right now. I'm not working and he's not even legal yet. I'm with my parents in the meantime. Between hormones meds, babies potential health, marriage uncertainty and no finances I feel trapped. Please guys help me get clarity. Thank you for reading this

If you are past 13 weeks you are going to have a hard time finding a clinic to do the abortion. I took a friend to get one done after she found out at 12 weeks. I think she was pushing 14 weeks when she had it done. I think she called Planned Parenthood and they won't after 12 or 13.

If you're past that point you may as well continue and then give the subsequent baby up for adoption.

Now if the father is not "legal" as you say you have a completely bigger issue to worry about. How old are you? If you are over 18 and he is under the age of consent, you could very well be prosecuted for statutory rape. You might want to consider that too.

Ultimately it is up to you but legally you might not be able to have one anymore. Look into adoption or search to see if you can keep it.