BPD girl?

keepItReal223

Can you give an example of how she gave you hell? Was she using you for sex or were you using her for sex? Did you treat her like a human being? Do you hug her when she cries? Do you tell her you love her smile or that she is beautiful? Is anyone she knows tied to the medical field just trying to shove pills down her throat? Is she just trying to get on disability so she can get money and then go hideaway?... I have a friend that did that.

I did all of that i was there for her never gave her a reason to question my loyalty but it seem like she was always waiting on it and making something out of nothing. Maybe her past rships scarred the hell out of her and we can remove the BPD but that started to take a toll on me..i didnt just use her for sex just because i said the sex was great doesnt mean i was only with her for that.

i actually completely agree with this. i also find it hypocritical to be so displeased with her entire personlity and then reveal you're contemplating ringing her up for sex. especially because i highly doubt you'd outright ask her whether she'd just like to get laid sometimes. i imagine you'd try the bonding thing and luring her in...only for her to find you don't accept her, but would sure like action.

and saying someone is acting disturbingly, whether it's true or not, does not mean you get to approach them with less respect than anyone else. you can choose to not approach them, but downgrading somene to an orifice because "they act like they're borderline" is just...ugh. don't. just...don't.

Once again. Where in the post did i say anything about reaching out to her for sex.

What is wrong with you guys?

well you don't want serious, what DO you want? a person who behaves like they're undisturbed? then look for one, who also happens to not want anything serious. there has to be SOMETHING that makes you consider getting back together with someone whom you were so unhappy with you think they may be personality disordered. behaving like a disordered person is an automatic deal breaker for most people, so if you're thinking about going through with the dynamics again, you must think some secondary benefit there is SOO SOOO good it's worth the crap. and the only perk you mentioned was the great sex. so people are getting this from....ehm...your words.

something's very wrong with us. and her. you're cool, your plan sounds great. and the way you rationalize it. is that better?

well you don't want serious, what DO you want? a person who behaves like they're undisturbed? then look for one, who also happens to not want anything serious. there has to be SOMETHING that makes you consider getting back together with someone whom you were so unhappy with you think they may be personality disordered. behaving like a disordered person is an automatic deal breaker for most people, so if you're thinking about going through with the dynamics again, you must think some secondary benefit there is SOO SOOO good it's worth the crap. and the only perk you mentioned was the great sex. so people are getting this from....ehm...your words.

something's very wrong with us. and her. you're cool, your plan sounds great. and the way you rationalize it. is that better?

If i decided back then that i wanted to be in a committed rship with her then she had to show me multiple positive signs that she was GF material other than SEX. So i didn't think i needed to make a list of pros and cons on this girl maybe i should have so you wouldn't nitpick and be so butt hurt over me just saying her sex was awesome. Overall that was my friend at one point my bestfriend she had to be if i was dating her so when has it been a crime to just randomly think about someone you were close to and had a rship with and NOT JUST A SEXUAL RSHIP with. And when is it a crime to second guess situations in the past and ask for advice.

She sounded like she wanted something serious and for you to show you were more into her. (Be a gentleman, pay attention to her, remember things about her, bring her nice surprises, show her off, whisper sweet nothings in her ear, take her on dates, dont hit on other girls, etc.) Since you dont want anything serious I would leave her be.

well you've gotten advice. it says it's a bad idea. if that's not the advice you wanted, you don't need our blessings to do whatever the heck you want. failing to see what you're asking for here. *le shrug*

No disrespect i got that part that it was a bad idea. I just had to defend my character it was making it seem like im just after a piece of ass which is not the case but thanks.

You guys sound real slimy.. Like you couldnt care less about the girl you just want easy sex.

That's what you take away from this?

Come on, you can tell we're larking around. No one mentioned "easy" anyway, we only mentioned "incredible". Well, at least I did.

look man, whatever the perks were, the point is going back with nothing more to hold on to but the hope that she's changed probably won't get you anything but what you got the first time.

if the issue is you're looking for ideas to get with someone unspecified casually, then phrase your quest so, that way people can contribute to that part. not to derail the thread, but suggesting because you said it's been years since you've been together and you were okay not being together then she just popped into your head now, like mere hours ago and you read that article and wondered whether there's a new chance. i get "wondering" for a day or so, but you probably don't go for it mere hours after the thought of them just popped into your head. maybe you should just date people causally for a while?

Archived