Co Worker went on "Vacation"

Well he said he went on vacation and he lied. He is in jail.

One of my co workers wants to tell our boss but I really don't know if I want to get involved.

He has also lied about weird situations that creep me out.

The more he works here the more weird the situations get...

ugh.

I don't think it's your business to tell this man's personal information to the boss. No one is proud to go to jail. If the boss is content with his vacation excuse then no need to instigate something.

If the weird situations are interfering with you performing your job well then you should tell him about it and only that.

Jail may be a vacation for some, who knows? I would stay out of it. What other creepy stuff?

he made up lies about dating these younger girls at once.

we found out it was a lie because one of my friends goes to their college and he said they don't know who he is, but he is in

a few of their classes

he also told our boss that one of the girls he was dating lost her baby(his baby) due to a miscarriage,

we all had to sign a card for him even though we knew he was lying.

Wow he sounds like a pathological liar. Anyone know the nature of the jail time?

he also told our boss that one of the girls he was dating lost her baby(his baby) due to a miscarriage,

I agree, so it is unanimous so far.

Don't get involved in passing this information along, either to his boss, or in the office.

And especially, keep as much distance from this guy as possible.

The only exception to not getting involved would be if you discover some evidence or strongly suspect with some pretty good proof that he is a pedophile or rapist, or is committing some crime at work, such as stealing or embezzling; then you would have to report him to the police.

Youareworthy

he made up lies about dating these younger girls at once.

we found out it was a lie because one of my friends goes to their college and he said they don't know who he is, but he is in

a few of their classes

Exactly -stay out of it -watch a series like Snapped or other true crime stories if you have an appetite for this kind of thing.

I agree, so it is unanimous so far.

Don't get involved in passing this information along, either to his boss, or in the office.

And especially, keep as much distance from this guy as possible.

The only exception to not getting involved would be if you discover some evidence or strongly suspect with some pretty good proof that he is a pedophile or rapist, or is committing some crime at work, such as stealing or embezzling; then you would have to report him to the police.

Youareworthy

thing is, not from me but others rumors have already spread, they arent really rumors but you get what i am saying.

i should of worded it better, we actually all had to go to HR before because someone made an unanimous

complaint about the way he acts at work.

I just dont want to talk to HR again.

thing is there is different pieces to the story, if i told you part of the story, you would be like meh everyone makes mistakes, but if i give you the full puzzle and you start to piece things together, it starts to get a little sketchy

but i am not getting involved , its not my job i just hope he will be getting the help he needs because i really think he needs that more than anything

Things like this actually work themselves out. I had a coworker go to jail for a week. My company ended up finding out and fired the girl. For my job in child care I would have had to report my coworker if I found out they had gone to jail. One of the parents saw the girl's picture on a crime stoppers webpage so that was that.

Archived