Is helping out doing anything for you girl because of love?

LoveNconfused

From mostly a guys opinion women are welcome too. Is a man showing he's in love with you when he, does anything and give money even at times spoil his GF LTR serous relationship (also includes their kids)?

My BF of LTR says he has/is helps and does anything for me even gives me money at times, even has spoiled me because he loves me a lot and cares.

Is this true?

Does some if not all men believe that/ does or has done that? What if the GF currently doesn't have a job? What if you have kids together? What if you live together or don't?

Some Background info-

In relationship 19 years! Have two kids together. Is engaged. He wanted to get married as soon as possible (our ages were 18 & 24) then agreed to within a few months, but we changed mined cause of him cheated.!

Currently GF not working, takes care of kids, house, mother, sometimes BF if asked. (Ex. He has no tech knowledge, needing info or directions, to make a call while he's at work, cook, store, drop off food) he's been like this since we were together for few months, as time went on it gotten to be more, sometimes less .

He taught me to drive (also I had pro-lessons) then bought my first car for birthday. Repairs anything for me. Helped remodel house. If he's had extra spending money he splits it. Pays car insurance, and gas. Yes we go out together, anywhere. Yes I've meet his family and friends also coworkers... Wondering since I'm not working but taking care of everyone I feel bad not helping. Yes he was even the same when I was working but he's always made more money then me but then I parked my own insurance and gas ex. he's wanted me to find better jobs more income) says anything I want he'll do, says his money is mine too. Rarely ever says no, only if he can't or doesn't agree.

I'm not that much experienced with other relationships, this is my only serous one and where a man will do anything and give anything.

Thanks to anyone who reads this I hope you can understand it...

Yes typo. It was added it in afterwards and to be short as possible reason was incase anyone asked questions.

Meet when we went we were 18 & 24 years old, soon after he asked me to marry him and wanted to with in a month or two. 19 years later and lots of craziness and history of good and bad, we have 2 kids together. We don't have any other kids. Just about within the whole relationship he's wanted me to have a better job, a few was good enough (not where you needed a degree and earned more then him but was ok) but not long enough. He was happy (I think) that I went to nursing school. (Months after I realized it wasn't for me)...

Ok.. What does OP stand for? Reasons-

No I didn't read it all before posting. I'm not great at writing. It had been on my mind for a while (probably a years on and off) thought it was a good question to ask on here. Was planing on making it short and to the point, it seems like some ask more questions and some don't like to answer long posts. I was sitting in my car waiting for someone while typing then my mind ran away faster then I could keep up, brainstorming (I do often). Then I had to go so I quickly posted. Next I will try...to be continued->

If a man gives money and help pay bills buys her anything expensive or cheap his for girlfriend while she's unemployed and even when she was employed, is it because he loves her or is he trying to buy her love or something? Is it normal?

He has done a lot for me. I don't feel like I've done much in return and think I should but he says he's fine he don't need nor want anything, if he did he do/get it himself. But when I had done something for him with or without him asking, he's thankful and sometimes surprised and happy.

Together for 19 years and have 2 kids...

Some people are more traditional in the sense that believe the man should be there provider. Some people wish to do all that can for the ones they love including encouraging their development professionally and personally. I think he is both of these and enjoys (or at least feels it is his duty) taking care of you financially and encourages you to pursue better work as you have expressed a desire to do so. He sounds like a man who wants to do a lot to make you happy.

If you feel there is an imbalance which makes you uncomfortable then address it to make things more even.

Are you married? It would be clearer to write in the first person and present tense.

19 years later and lots of craziness and history of good and bad, we have 2 kids together. He was happy (I think) that I went to nursing school. (Months after I realized it wasn't for me)...
If a man gives money and help pay bills buys her anything expensive or cheap his for girlfriend while she's unemployed and even when she was employed, is it because he loves her or is he trying to buy her love or something? Is it normal?

He has done a lot for me. I don't feel like I've done much in return and think I should but he says he's fine he don't need nor want anything, if he did he do/get it himself. But when I had done something for him with or without him asking, he's thankful and sometimes surprised and happy.

Together for 19 years and have 2 kids...

Very simple - if he didn't love you and care about you deeply, he wouldn't lift a single finger to help you with anything, he would not give you anything, and he would not treat you well.

He sounds like a traditional man who is comfortable being the provider and enjoys it. Don't forget to say thank you and count yourself lucky to have such a kind and caring man in your life.

Dancingfool and thornz,

Thank you yes this make cents, lately I forget that.

Dancingfool,

Yes of course that makes cents, he has said something very similar if not the same. He tells me he wants to and has too and responsibility to do so other times he's said he cares and he loves me. But I worry when I hear some men does things similar for sex or/and buying your love or to keep you or even cause of regret and kiss up...

I do wonder if I do good enough to show him I appreciate it and reciprocation. Once someone told me I didn't, cause of the past I had hard time just letting it go all the time and be comfortable. I am very thankful. I've been told not every man does this, so I'm lucky.

Someone already had answered my question. But thanks.

Omg these questions has nothing to do with my question, "is it showing love (like he says) when man who occasionally gives money and pays a bill and helps out, says and does anything for his girlfriend (me and also our children)?" Knowing more info "children ages" "who's children are they" ect

I did already had say the children (school age) are both of ours. He is the biological father of my children as I am also the biological mother our kids.

He has always been like this since we were together for the first few months. Our family and friends had always said its good of him to do these things and it's love, lots of love to keep doing and doing anything for me and our children.

We are kind of not living together at the moment at the moment the kids live with me, in our (both own house). Kinda meaning not always sleeping or eating there as a live in person would but as if he has two houses, that we come and go and do what ever. Because of problems disagreements and other things that still has nothing to do with my question at hand....

Since you are not living together or have any common children, how do you feel about accepting his gifts?

We do have common children, all the children are ours and we don't have other children from anyone els as I had said.

Of course the gifts are always accepted and appreciated, I love the hides and things he has/does for us. I do tell him that and thank him each and every time..

Archived