How to get over a break with someone with health anxiety?

punkypanda23

I was in a relationship with this man everything was going great, till he was anxious about his health. He had a mole thought it was serious even though the doctors said it was fine. He was still worried when I seen him in the weekend and was on the phone constantly to his parents who were away to celebrate their anniversary, his sister and the doctors. He was advised to pour salt water on his mole , he was screaming in pain and we had to go to AandE, they suggest he shouldn't do it they told him to calm down and was sent back home.

Then everything went back to normal his parents were back from their holiday and then all of a sudden he called an ambulance and rang his parents , they said he didn't need a ambulance. Then we fished our weekend , then he keep on giving me the occasional silent treatment being on his phone during the restaurant, ignoring me for days then he stood me up while ignoring me saying its all due to his health anxiety. He wouldn't want to do anything sexual with me for a month not even sexting. We even had to cancel Blackpool and even said I cant change myself ,if you cant handle not being able to go on trips and being without sexaul things you know where the door is. He then gave me some flowers , I never recived flowers before from anyone so I got so happy , I was so happy that I ran to hug him tightly.Then being still annoyed I pressured him into going on a trip with me, he ignored me been really cold with me said he wanted a break from me. Then he said hr couldnt forgive me for being too rough with him and saying he made his mole go funny. That were over and then blocked then re blocked me agian because he wanted his money back from pay pal,whitch I said it was pending. Then he had a go at me saying I have not unblocked you for you it is because I want my money back. Its your fault my health aniexty got really bad , if it was not for you I would have been fine. Your too heavy handed you keep on knocking my mole and making it worst , I can never forgive you , I wish I never was with you.

It sounds like there are a bunch of problems but this mole thing is his excuse. What did you do to his mole?

Same way you get over any break. Go nc, try and stay busy and understand it takes time to heal.

This.

I know people with health anxiety and it can get quite bad, but his behavior is irrational and you can do without that in your life. Blocking you and then unblocking for money and to lump responsibility for his actions on to you? Please.

Get out of this one whilst you still can.

It sounds like there are a bunch of problems but this mole thing is his excuse. What did you do to his mole?

my thoughts exactly. and yeah, what DID you do to his mole?? and why did he think it'd be a good idea to pour salt on it? and why did it make him scream in pain? it might sting if you keep doing it, but scream-worthy pain?? sounds like a mess.

anyway, not sure i get why his health anxiety is making it hard for you to move on? he's not fit to be a boyfriend, clearly.

He sounds insane. You want to forgive him because he brought you flowers?

Touching a mole does not cause cancer. I personally would not be able to be with someone who does not use logic and reacts to everything based off of fear. It sounds exhausting.

Archived