My story is different I was involved with some one last year fell in love lost my virginity to him which was big to me because I'm in my mid twenties which makes me a late bloomer. When we first met we were just friends he told me he liked me and i started to like him but he was involved with someone so i was trying to go there with him. Than he told me that they were over and we started getting really close. It was great than he started going through some things and started to pull away i tried my best to be there for him but nothing worked than he told me that he didn't want nothing serious until he gets his life together. I was crushed but i had to respect his wishes. We werent official but i was already in love with him few weeks after that we started talking again and I started getting my hopes up but he still was telling me nothing about us. I started to suspect that he was back serious with his ex-girlfriend he kept denying but I did my investigation and I was right. When i confronted him about it he finally admitted that they were together. What hurt me the most was I kept asking him and he kept lying and said he didnt want a relationship with anyone but to focus on himself but miraculously weeks later he was back with his girlfriend. I wasted my time and emotions on him. Early on this year he paid me back some money I lent him when he was having a hard time than told him good riddens have a nice life. He took me off his social media so I couldnt put things together before i had found out the truth so staying in no contact came easy. It was hard but I knew i was worth so much more than that and i started to almost hate him which made it easy as well. Than two months later he texts me hi askimg me how I'm doing i told him I'm doing great and didn't further the conversation. I didn't make much of it because i wasnt expecting to hear from him again than slowly he starts messaging me out the blue asking me how I'm doing and even if he can see me I would ignore and change the subject and than i finally said no especially if your in a relationship theres no need to see one another. Than his daughter was sick so I asked him how she was doing. last time we spoke he told me she was doing better and was grateful that i cared to ask. Now I'm a little confused I'm definitely not sad or depressed about him anymore my life has gotten so much better I'm back in school moved into my own place and started going back to church. I'm in a really good place in my life but I do think about him alot. I know I still have feelings for him. It was so much easier when I wasnt speaking to him but now infind myself still thinking about him wishing things could have been different. PS its been 8months since i found out everything and 6months since Ive last seen him. He's still the only person I've been with sexually so i still feel somewhat attached to him. Any input? Sorry for the long post. Lol

The problem was that he went from his gf straight to you. He didnt have any time to heal & get over her, that is why he eventually went back, he had unresolved issues he hadnt dealt with.

Of course we always remember our first partner, and Im sorry that he was unavailable for you, but I think you need to stop being in contact with him. You are obviously moving on so well done!!

You need to block this guy! Pronto!

He has never been good for you, as either a bf or friend. He has lied and been quite manipulative, and I don't understand why you communicate with him? Do you think his gf knows he is reaching out? I am betting that he is hoping the convos will eventually lead to some sex on the side.

Do better for yourself. Block this jerk!

I also agree with not getting involved with people that are fresh out of relationships.

Unfortunately it sounds like he was on the rebound and wants to go back and forth between you and his 'ex'.. It would be best to go no contact and delete and block him.

You will meet much better guys than this in the future. Try your church or some dating apps to converse with someone worthy of your time and attention.

he didn't want nothing serious until he gets his life together. I started to suspect that he was back serious with his ex-girlfriend. It was so much easier when I wasnt speaking to him

Thank you I do appreciate everyones input I really am working on moving forward with my life and believe me I've come a long way from when I was crying and depressed about this months ago. I've just been reminiscing about the past and got caught up on alot of lingering feelings. However I will continue to keep working on myself and bettering my future and hopefully I'll be blessed with someone who will love me and I love them and no extra drama.

Archived