Not sure about breaking up staying for the fight, either way how?

LoveNconfused

List of questions, I question myself. Not sure about breaking up staying for the fight, for us, either way how do I?

How does someone try to make a relationship work when both has been through the so much (especially cause of him)?

How does a relationship start over?

How could someone forgive and move on?

How does someone except it no matter which way it goes?

How does someone forget the bad and move on?

How can someone touch him even go places with him do things with him without remembering the bad and with out judging yourself or anyone?

How can a relationship be happy again and trust again?

How do you know when you should walk away, from a first love, love at first sight?

Where do you find someone else (and quick) when your shy don't know any people and don't go out much?

How do you get the courage to talk to him about everything, the history, the pain with out it hurting?

How do I know he really does cares?

How do I know that he knows he hurts me?

How do I know he really does want me?

Should I talk to him even though it hurts?

he's my first love and love at first sight, fell for him so quickly, thought he was the one and only, the one, should I tell him? Why?

I had jobs not great some not long, he's always asked for me to get a good job for us, to live together or/and be married. (Long story) is that true? Does a man want his wife or live in gf to have a good job?

For many years I tried to ignore things. I cant any more, I don't think I should've. I miss the happy healthy relationship that has with a connection all the time.

I'm tiered of the lies, mystery, being a detective, the busyness, lots of things.

Yes we have kids and BF and gf. Was planing on marriage long ago...

No not that much about money. He usually acts as if he has money and it's ok, sometimes he complains especially if it's to expensive or a lot due dates close together. He did say stuff about me working before mostly to help or so I can sell my house then buy another one in a better area, and married or live together. But I don't know if I should believe him. Every job I did have in the past didn't seem good enough but cause I didn't make enough close like he does.

Archived