Should I go where he wants or where I really want?

LoveNconfused

I want to go to a park (also has a zoo) then near by beach. (He's never been too) he wants a park with lake to swim (he always goes to). Lakes are a little boring to me as I cant swim. The beach I can enjoy the waves... Our kids agrees with

Me.

Can't really decide also can't seem to agree with my BF between places for a day trip, I'm wondering if someone here could help choose.

Also have memories and thoughts in the back of my mind, their not so good.

I thought my idea was unique and nice but a little work and more actives.

A few times for few years years I've been taking my kids and Myself to a place I used to go to when I was a kid that I like. We usually stay there for the weekend or longer but this year we can't. We haven't went yet this year. We really want to go, we like the places.

This time we are considering going with my BF and kids father, we don't live together (long story).

Yesterday he had called me and asked if we had any plans. I told him where I was planing on going then he said he was going to ask me to go with him to a park and lake we had been to together a few times, I said I had been planing on going to my place for a while. He said ok he can go with us to the place. I said ok. Then I said its possibly going to rain and thunder. He said ok let's check tomorrow.

Then he calls today.

Asked what time we leaving. Since I believe he thinks it's just a park with a lake I decided to tell him about it all. He freaked out saying "what kinda park doesn't have a lake" then kept saying he wants "water" and "a lake". I said there is one about 5 minutes down the road. (Probably 15 minutes but me and the kids were hoping to go to another one that's 20 minutes away, free and larger also more actives). So he continues and says "it seems complicated"....I also told him it's going to have a storm here (also where he suggested) but not where I want to go.

Then asked if we could go to another place that he's "never" been to he says. So he texted me the map. Again, there's going to be Storm tomorrow at home as well as his day trip places.

His park-

Is a state park and has a lake, place is nice but has very bad reviews even bad on the list of state parks. We had went to a few times.

(In state) last year someone stolen our ball and wouldn't give it back, also they didn't like us playing in the water.

My park/idea-

Has a park and zoo also beaches near by. I used to go a lot as a child, I have taken my kids there a few times as well I try to at least once a year, but we usually stay near by on weekends this year has been looking like we can't. He doesn't know that I used to go there a lot as a child, but knows I've went to places in the area. (Out of state but same distance)

His new idea/new park-in state.

Still searching about it. I don't see any reviews except one with a few stars and saying it's nice. It's an civil army park of some kind, it's basically the same as the other park with lake.

Other ideas I have in the back of my head..

Ok we are trying to be together and want each other, we say. we have had great times and bad. He's cheated., very long other story...

Not sure if I can go back to the park that we had went to together (his favorite and only one he knows that know of) because of remembering pictures I saw of him napping near a unknown (unattractive to me) women sitting close to him. 5 years ago when we were still together and 3 years before I knew about that park. (He did show me pictures of a park he went to with his sister and had said he had taken a two hour nap.) also thinking of them and possibly more thoughts. So far this seems like is becoming issues with me/us again. He has been going to his park almost every week end with other people and not us. I think he's only willing to go with me now cause he feels sorry for us for not going for a year now.

Not sure if I can go back to the park he likes or even another new park he picks out, cause I'm Afraid possibly I'd treat him bad or ruin the day for all of us (had before), also I defiantly believe I'd keep seeing pictures that I've recently found of him at the park sitting near a unknown really unattractive women. (To me) he doesn't know that I saw these pictures, not sure if I want to let him know.

Wow sorry you sound very headstrong/selfish. What's the big deal if you sometimes do what he picks and then do what you pick without making it a nightmare if you don't get your way?

Not sure if I can go back to the park he likes or even another new park he picks out, cause I'm Afraid possibly I'd treat him bad or ruin the day for all of us (had before)

The fact that he had taken another unknown women there and is suspected of cheating, therefore thoughts of them together there and why did he chose her and how long had he been going there would run through my mind.

Also feelings of lie and betrayal, cheated. Wondering also if and what other places and things he does. Also the fact that now we have to bring my stuff not his.

No we don't live together we live close by.

The fact that he had taken another unknown women there and is suspected of cheating, therefore thoughts of them together there and why did he chose her and how long had he been going there would run through my mind.

Also feelings of lie and betrayal, cheated. Wondering also if and what other places and things he does. Also the fact that now we have to bring my stuff not his.

No we don't live together we live close by.

If you think he cheated dump him. Seriously, life is no this complicated.

So they are not his kids and you are just dating? Who cares of he went there with someone before he met you? Who is paying for all this? It sounds like you are making excuses do do only what you want.

Wondering also if and what other places and things he does. Also the fact that now we have to bring my stuff not his. No we don't live together we live close by.

Lol we are not fighting over this, I didn't say we are. The kids didn't know about the conversation I had with him yesterday, and they say they don't care which place.

They are his kids as I stated. He didn't go there before he meet me it was during. We have been together a long time.

1) It's a complete really long crazy story, I started to explain but then it's just too long and embarrassing not sure if anyone would understand it.

I've been thinking a lot even thinking to post about that too, asking questions. Try to get others opinions but I think I know the answers. we kind of did, the weeks end living together thing then more days. yes even tried living together. But things happened.

The beginning I would always be together at his house then slowly he would be at my house until later he started to stay at mine more, then when I bought a house he would be at my home all the time except when he was/is working, now I think it's less and he says it's cause of work and having 2 kids now we/he needs more money , even when I was working.

the last job I had was seasonally for 3 years. He would complained that he hated that job for me. It was a very hard work most of the time and I hated the condition of the building. I only had enough to pay two bills and gas for car and some times extra pocket money. That job was supposed to be temporary but they really needed someone I felt sorry and I of course needed something too I sometimes didn't like the job also I did look for other jobs at that time.

2) That's what I'm thinking.

Today we did go to the park "his park" as always we do what he wants. We could only stay for 45 minutes because a storm quickly rolled in. Then we drove back home 2 hours in the storm then continued making dinner at home together.

He had gotten a little mad/disappointed cause I didn't bring something for cooking but I didn't know he wanted it so I asked why didn't he bring his, he said no.

He had two new hammocks, same color ones that I saw had seen in a picture of his friends kids sitting on last week end. (Who is married with kids but keeps going with her without her husband). I couldn't go near those hammocks.

My grill has little propane so he said he'd go buy some, I suggested we or he go get his he, said no, and his was far away.

He forgotten swimming trunks so he asked if I had his at my place I said no instead of going home he bought more...

First thing I thought while entering the park was where he must had sat last time while at the park with her.

Archived