I have split u with my ex. We were together for 18 years he has psychological problems and depression. We live in a small town. He is Hopefully leaving at the end of the week. I have accepted all of this and will be glad when he's gone. My problem is that he has found someone else. He is on the phone to her for hours every day avoiding packing, but I'll do that for him if I have to to get him gone. While he's on the phone I have overheard part of the conversation with his new girlfriend, I wasn't snooping. He is just that careless and stupid sitting outside my bedroom window at 1am in the quiet of night loudly telling her a lot of things about our past and making up stories about me laughing at me and what a fool I am. He's told her in doing things like snatching his phone off him, searching his computer and tablet and a lot of other things, walking into his room and asking him to cuddle me and kiss him. He told her I'm paranoid and delusional!. that I'm clinging to him, how he's so smart and being nice to me when I'm such a horrible person, how he's playing the game and he'll be rid of me soon. I knew I shouldn't have said anything but I couldn't help myself. He made me so mad. I told him I heard him and that I would appreciate some respect and asked him to please stop telling lies to other people about me. He denied everything again, claimed there is no way I could have heard what I said I heard because he never said it,. He doesn't talk to anyone about our business...but he did and does. He told me in not the centre of his universe and that e has better things to talk about and never mentioned me to anyone. I shouldn't care, but it's a small town and I can't afford to move after I pay him out and I can't be trying to make friends and meet people when he is spreading horrible untrue stories about me. He again had a tantrum started yelling and proceeded to ring his girlfriend and tell her we got into a fight again . This was at about 3am. This morning I told him again that he was doing this and to stop. Again he denied it and again to keep the peace I apologized just so I could get through the next few days. Again he is on the phone to her. I can't just kick him out with nothing today because then I'd have to go through the courts for years trying to sort things out and I can't handle that. I don't know what I can do and dI on't know how to stop this getting to me. Please any advice would be appreciated

At this rate.. with how HE is acting out.. she'll avoid him! he sounds so wrong.

if its just a week to go... do your best to let it go. Start packing his bags and let him see you do it!

Dont play games like he is.

At this rate.. with how HE is acting out.. she'll avoid him! he sounds so wrong.

if its just a week to go... do your best to let it go. Start packing his bags and let him see you do it!

Dont play games like he is.

Thanks. I have tried to pack his stuff, nothing 'personal' just clothes dvd's etc. To make sure hes packed, but he just yells "Stop it!!!!" . He's a bit of a hoarder so there is a lot of stuff and a lot he'll be leaving. I have enough to sort out already. I am at my wits end I've tried to consider him in every way, but no more.

ugh! When i left my ex.. my parents actually stepped in and MADE him leave.. after 3 weeks.

No. he can't stay there. Tell him to go stay with a friend or something.

His family has said no. He has no friends because he treats everyone like dirt. He only ever had 1friend and they had a falling out years ago. He even alienated all my friends. His new f2f apparently lives too far away. I'm too old to get any help from my parents. I might just call the police if he's still here next week but even if he goes to a hotel I still have all his stuff it'd take me weeks to drag it all onto the front lawn and then the council would probably fine me. Lol

This new gf might not even be real. It sounds like he's acting up just to hurt you. Don't let it get to you. Tell him he can't stay. Call the police for help. If he isn't on your current lease then there is no reason for him to still be there. You might have to go to housing court if he refuses to leave. They will give him 30 days. Hopefully he will go without all that.

I had a boyfriend who refused to leave and I told him he wasn't wanted in my apartment and he could leave peacefully or speak to the police. I called 911 and he ran. Good luck. Please lock up your belongings if hes the vengeful type. It sounds like he is

Talking to his mistress while still in the house, dawdling with getting his butt out? Wow. Get up and talk very loudly when he's on the phone with her. "Honey, you need to pack and get the hell out of here".

He is just that careless and stupid sitting outside my bedroom window at 1am in the quiet of night loudly telling her a lot of things about our past and making up stories about me laughing at me and what a fool I am.
This new gf might not even be real. It sounds like he's acting up just to hurt you. Don't let it get to you. Tell him he can't stay. Call the police for help. If he isn't on your current lease then there is no reason for him to still be there. You might have to go to housing court if he refuses to leave. They will give him 30 days. Hopefully he will go without all that.

I had a boyfriend who refused to leave and I told him he wasn't wanted in my apartment and he could leave peacefully or speak to the police. I called 911 and he ran. Good luck. Please lock up your belongings if hes the vengeful type. It sounds like he is

Thanks. His new gf is definitely real. Again he was on the ph for 5 hours last night telling her what a mean person i am ( we signed papers yesterday agreeing to split of property-he was fine with it) last night he's telling her how I have taken everything and left him with nothing how I go into his room trying to have sex with him and he has to yell at me to get out how I'm insanely jealous and somany other lies. I can't even stand to look at him let alone touch him. I think I would be physically ill. Then he comes back inside and tries sleazing. "Get some sleep, I'm responsible for all of this, I'm so sorry we don't have to be like this, I should have listened to you" etc. etc. he's only doing this because his lease has been rejected and he wants to stay here longer, but hasn't asked yet. My worst nightmare is coming true.

Talking to his mistress while still in the house, dawdling with getting his butt out? Wow. Get up and talk very loudly when he's on the phone with her. "Honey, you need to pack and get the hell out of here".

Lol I have already introduced myself to her when he was on the ph the other day (on speaker ph) and then reminded him he was supposed to be packing...later that night he was saying " see I told u she was a crazy bit@h"

Archived