Why9

So as I've been posting here about my failed relationship with my ex of 3 years it's going on a month since I moved out of our place we went back and forth tried to make it work again and split up again a little over a week ago. So I had to restart the entire process of NC and trying to get over her so she texted me last night saying the locks on the front door were not working and if I could possibly fix it she doesn't feel comfortable and it was a little late to contact the landlord. So stupid me not wanting to be a jerk got some tools and went over so I get to the apartment just being polite not really trying to talk to her and start looking at the door and everything is fine so I ask what's up the locks are fine and she's like I'm sorry I just wanted to talk and I knew you wouldn't come over if I said that. I asked do you want to talk about getting back together? And she's like I just want to talk so I say if it's not about getting back together then we have nothing to talk about some how she sucks me in and we just end up talking about why we broke up and why she ended things basically going in circles I was trying so hard not to get emotional but I did I did freak out or yell or get angry just really emotional and tell her how much I still love her and care and how I want nothing more then to work it out and as I stand in front of her a 34 year old man with tears in my eyes all the feeling came flooding back and I told her why did you do this it's not fair she says she obviously still loves and cares about me but I just left as she was talking then later at night she texts me saying I need you to stop loving me it's killing you I just responded by saying I wish it was that easy. Why was she so selfish to do such a thing I'm sure she missed me but she left me why hurt me all over again I don't understand her reasoning behind it.

She threw out the bait, and you went in for the catch. She knows you'll fall for her crumbs, and she's running with it. I would take away her free pass and block her from all means of contact.

If she truly wants to get back together, she knows where to find you.

Cut her out of your life. Cut her kids out of your life. Let it all go and move on. The kids are her responsibility not yours.

If you choose to stay connected the pains your own fault, not hers.

Be smart and make the hard choice.

Thanks guys you're right Clinton. You guy's are all right I just need to totally cut it all off I can't keep putting myself through this. But I would like to remain in the kids lives once all this has passed.

Thanks guys you're right Clinton. You guy's are all right I just need to totally cut it all off I can't keep putting myself through this. But I would like to remain in the kids lives once all this has passed.

They're not your kids, she'll meet someone else and that person most likely won't want her ex rocking up all the time. She is also manipulating you really badly in a horrible way, the only communication you should accept off her is a total apology and a genuine want to reconcile. I'd personally block her number and blank her for your own well being and state of mind.

Archived