Has anyone ever regretted breaking up with an ex girlfriend?

Sarahjb

Or ladies has an ex ever came back later on when you have already moved on? I've had two ex boyfriends come back to me after breaking my heart when I no longer cared. They said how much they regretted it and realised what a great thing they had but for some reason it always seems to happen when it's too late. Have you ever regretted a break up later when you tried dating other people and realised it didn't compare to what you had? Or you realise the grass wasn't actually greener? Even if it was months/years later? If so what made you realise that and did you try to make contact again in an attempt to get them back?

I have had break up remorse... I thought "did I do the right thing?" and at times I did have remose, but after the dust settled I thought I broke up with her for a reason and I have to stick to it.

In the end the break up was the best thing for me.

If you broke up with a girl it was for valid reasons. You can second guess yourself but know in the end it was for the best. And thats what you have to settle with in your mind, that it was the best thing you could do.

Only when I've been itching for some bedtime tussling and there's no one around. But even then it's pretty much the same feeling I have when I'm hungry in the middle of the night and I regret generously letting my girlfriend eat the other half of my burger earlier that day.

lol....I find that ex's seem to have some kind of uncanny sixth sense about contacting me right when I'm totally happy and moved on. That said, no I've never ever regretted a break up and have never wanted to get back together with anyone. Especially when I was the dumper, but even when the dumpee. There are valid and serious reasons for why things didn't work and there is no way around them.

As for the guy going shopping around and then returning to settle with me because he couldn't manage better....that's....just....yuck..... I guess my ego and pride are just too big to accept that I'm some poor second choice he just has to settle for since he can't get his first pick. No thanks.

Archived