Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

No, but seriously...where is mhowe??

Heather Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

The answer here is obvious. mhowe was abducted by aliens. It all started in Roswell, mhowe was there when it happened, and everything changed after that. She was posting on ENA for too long and the extraterrestrials found her. The government has known about mhowe's existence for years. Her DNA is now being used to create alien-human hybrids for when they come. The end is near and it is inevitable. Soon all of humanity will perish except for those with "the implant". The mhowe must be found before it is too late. The truth is out there. Now who wants a seat at the big table?

]

I asked this question previously and also sent a pm; don't know.

My spider sense says something is/was brewing in her relationship and I hope it's all good, but I'm a little concerned that it's a deeper challenge.

So, I've been wishing her well in my imagination, like all of us. I hope she is enjoying her life to its fullest.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah this place isn't quite the same without Mhowe. I'll never forget how she PM'ed me in early 2013 right after my terrible breakup. I remember she told me some things that, I didn't understand at the time, but totally get now. We love and miss you Mhowe

Archived