Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Before I was just broken hearted, but now I'm ANGRY

j.man

Meet Comanche, my girlfriend's cat. Real cute, right?

WRONG. She's an ***hole. I leave the room for MAYBE two minutes, and look what she does.

I give her shelter, food, water. I gave up my favorite throw blanket so that she could have it stuffed into a basket for her to sleep on since she loves it. What I get for it? Apparently not a check to help out with the bills. Just a broken dream of what dinner could have been.

Lol! Happened to us just last night, my dad defrosted some chicken to cook dinner, stepped away for two seconds to take a call, and came back to find the cat had gotten the chicken out of the bag, off the counter and onto the ground and bitten parts of it. So after much chasing the cat around while yelling "damn you you stupid cat!", he gets to keep the meat since it's useless to us now anyway. I'm sure that was his evil plot all along.

Really? Where do they NOT cut it into triangles?

I guess slicing pizza that way isn't universal. Who knew?

They don't in Chicago. It's tavern-cut(or squares). I mean, they may at the chains such as Dominoes, I'm not sure. There's too much good pizza around to settle like that.

Methinks we're the odd ones out here after a quick google.

They don't in Chicago. It's tavern-cut(or squares). I mean, they may at the chains such as Dominoes, I'm not sure. There's too much good pizza around to settle like that.

Methinks we're the odd ones out here after a quick google.

That is unusual! Dominoes do have square pizzas, I never order them though, I'm too used to the triangular pizzas, it just doesn't feel right to eat a square pizza!

Time for the paper bag popping treatment for Comanche, I've done it to my cats every time they get into something they shouldn't. So far the only habits that are unbroken is the 4AM headbutting and getting on the sink to drink out of dirty dishes.

Though with that level of destruction Comanche is an accurate name.........

Archived