Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Can someone think of any reason why a woman at my job would ask me this?

renter

I was walking in the breakroom to get my lunch and spoke to her and then out of the blue she asked me

renter do you drive? I told her no and explained why. Then she asked "do you have your licensed? I told her yes

I was confused because the questions came out of nowhere. Does she want me to take her out?

I guess I will never know what her response would have been if I told her I do drive.

I've been asked this at college and at work. It's someone looking for free rides or possibly wanting to start a carpool. No, she's likely not interested in you. She would ask more questions and get to know you better if she were.

If I had a coworker I always see walking after work, or waiting indefinitely for a ride, I might ask them if they drove to make conversation. maybe when it was bad out, I feel bad for them walking and wanted to pry to know if I should offer them a ride home sometimes or if they are just walking for fitness. If I see every coworker hop into their car, but that particular one, they stand out. But maybe I was looking for a ride - or for someone to pick up the work party supplies.

Archived