Open Club  ·  29 members  ·  Free

Journals

Flashback: Some scenes of the movie Pearl Harbor conjured up. I don't know why I remembered this movie. Great movie by the way, I want to see it again. In all the romantic drama movies (Pearl Harbor, The Notebook etc) it's always the same storytwo men wanting the same woman which always happens to be in a relationship with one of the two lol. I haven't seen the reverse in a movie (two women wanting the same man and fighting till the end), maybe there are some movies with this plot but I don't think it's the norm. This is not romantic lol? On the other hand, I haven't seen many romantic dramas to begin with so I can't draw a conclusion.

Then I remembered I have seen the reverse scenario in real life. I had a friend who was a player. Pretty good one I have to concede based on the results. So I witnessed a fight - and it was a good one - between two girls who wanted him. It was so freakin entertaining and hilarious hahaha. I guess the "two women wanting the same guy" scenario does not evoke any romantic/dramatic/erotic emotions. Not suitable for a movie, it would't sell. Fine entertainment in real life though hahahaha

One of my random nonsensical thoughts of the day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing weather today! My last two weeks in Liverpool! Can't really believe it! Who would have known....Never in my life would I have imagined myself in Liverpool. London sure but Liverpool? I just kn

I asked kamurj to delete my account as I wanted to focus on work. It seems you can't delete your account so here I am again lol My intuition was right! I came back to Liverpool three weeks a

There is magic in this world, it's called nature 🙂  Birkenhead (the town on the other side of the river) during sunset!

Posted Images

15 hours ago, dias said:

This is one side Jib which is completely true and valid. However, you acknowledge there is another side too, right? It depends on the individuals, the dynamics in the couple and the income of the breadwinner in the family. If the breadwinner is poor or leech yes sure, if the breadwinner is rich the roles reverse. 

Personally I wouldn't trust a woman who does not work before she has children or when the children are old enough. I am not saying my opinion is right or valid, I am saying what I think. Now, both my parents always worked, both my grandfathers and grandmothers always worked, there was never a stay-at-home person (man or woman) in my family so I guess I had different role models. 

I believe my post was perceived the wrong way. I can see why. Usually when I write on ENA it’s for fun or to decompress or to give my unsolicited opinion. I don’t take the time to think how my post would come across to other members because, well, it’s not an assignment and I won’t spend time thinking how to make my post come across the way I actually think. It was not my intention to insult SAHMs by any means and certainly not to insult members who have been in this position. It might came across as gender biased.

Let me retract my words. Let me rephrase: I don’t trust a man or a woman who doesn’t work whilst in a relationship when there is nothing to hinder him/her. In other words, I don’t trust moochers of any gender. It’s a good principle I think.

There are two types of dynamic in a team, in every team regardless if we are talking about personal relationships, work relationships or any relationship for that matter that requires people to work as a team.

This is a practical example to illustrate my way of thinking. Let’s assume we have a team of two people. We have two tasks that need to be done. There are two ways to implement those tasks.

1)     Person 1 takes on task A, person 2 takes on task B

2)     Person 1 implements 50% of task A and 50% of task B. Person 2 implements his other 50% on both tasks

So in couples where only one person works, we have the first model. Someone is the breadwinner and someone is doing the chores, raising the kids etc etc. Conversely, when both people work we have the second model, both work and both do part of the chores etc etc.

In the first model, both people are a lot more dependent on each other but in the second model not so much. In the second model, even if one of the two bails out or doesn’t do his part, you can still carry on without any significant issues/losses. Your productivity will decrease of course but you will survive whereas in the first model if one person bails out you are screwed big time.

I can’t talk about personal relationships because I don’t have experience but it’s the same in work relationships. For example, if the freelancer I hired for the mobile app stops replying I am screwed. It’s not the end of the world, I will find another one or I will study mobile development but this change would cost a lot of time, money and effort. I would be less dependent if I knew mobile development.

I believe model 1 is more efficient and effective in terms of productivity when both people on the team are on the same wavelength and can collaborate with harmony without having power struggles. Are most people mature and disciplined enough to leave their ego and pride at the door? No I don’t believe so. Sorry I think the preponderance of people on this planet cannot do it. Therefore, it’s easier to be a lopsided relationship.

In fact, many people seek this kind of lopsided relationships because they like to have the upper hand which is actually a fallacy but this is a subject for another day.

Model 2 is suited for more “independent” natures. I prefer it. Most productive? Nope. But I like it more. Different strokes for different folks.

PS. MB if you read my initial post you might got offended as I know you are a SAHM at the moment but I assure you this wasn’t my intention. Based on your posts, I can tell you respect the male gender and you love men which is quite rare it seems, your husband if lucky to have you 😊

Very very cold and windy day today. I managed to walk an hour at the waterfront, it was like a torment but I go nuts when I don't walk an hour a day. I wanted to capture the waves crashing on the wharf but unfortunately I couldn't stay still for more than a minute with this freezing gust of wind pummeling my face. 

b&w.jpg

I really like the people on the team at this new company. Although the youngest is 43 (I think), they are all pretty amiable and forthcoming (at least this is the impression I get so far). There is a but (not a big one this time fortunately), this particular team is not doing much software development, it is doing data migrations between databases which is fine but they are not utilizing any other programming languages or the newest technologies. 

The manager of the department, the one who hired me - from what I understood he made the final call - called me asking for my opinion so far and whether the job meets my expectations. He is a really cool guy, we have the same "style", he is very chilled, open and diplomatic; an advanced version of me you could say. So, I didn't mince my words because I know he is not a jerk. I replied "yes and no, I like the team and the data migration part using SQL but I was expecting you would use SQL in conjunction with a programming language like Python/R and all the new technologies". He got a bit disappointed and he said "sorry if I missold you the job, it wasn't my intention". He told me there are other departments close to this department which do a lot of software development. I didn’t tell him that I want to change department but he understood it as he is quite clever and he seemed open. Also, he told me there is a guy within this team who does development (interesting project – I know because I talked to the developer) and I suggested a win-win solution for everyone: I will do the drudgery 80% of the time (I am the newest and the position opened because they wanted someone to do the drudgery) and 20%  of the time I will get involved in this project. He was satisfied with the suggestion and he told me he will talk to my line manager.

As I said, I am changing the way I think, the way I do things and the way I plan ahead. This time I won’t try to find another company because I am not getting what I want right now. It is a huge company with many data/software engineering and data science departments. There is potential and there are opportunities. Thus, this time my plan is to be the best I can be in my current role, build rapport with my managers and colleagues and then try to move to the department/project I want using their help and their references. It’s a very corporate place and there are politics involved if you want to ascend the ladder. I never liked politics in the workplace, but this is the game and this time unlike all the previous ones I will play. Plus, I like the people I am working with which for me is more important than the salary itself. Mental health first.

Simultaneously, I will start promoting the app again in my free time in Norwich when the lockdown is over. I need to make sure my daily job leads to somewhere because I can’t depend on the app. The app though will be my main focus for the next years.

I am putting the pieces together, I will finish the puzzle this time. I am 29, the next decade is the most crucial decade of my life. Whatever I want to achieve needs to happen during the next decade. I’ve been waiting so long for my childhood dream, I only have this life, I need to make it happen the next few years.

Edited by dias
21 minutes ago, dias said:

Plus, I like the people I am working with which for me is more important than the salary itself. Mental health first.

Very happy for you!

And so jealous. 

Well, I actually like the people I'm working WITH. It's the people that I'm working FOR who are difficult to tolerate.

But I'm still jealous because I'm miserable and want a new job.

But I'm mostly happy for you!

• Like 1

image.png.2040fe77aab3bdd3da7f0f3e7563f48e.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One girl I like and she has to be in a relationship??????????????????????? At least it could have been a bad relationship, there would be a chance..... 

God, sorry mate but you are not helping at all. I want to speak to your supervisor.  

Something funny happened this morning. You know on FB when sometimes you get some random unrelated ads on your news feed (the main tab or whatever it is called)? Yesterday night, an ad like this came up, it was a modelling agency looking for models of all heights. Just for fun I sent the pic I uploaded here a few pages back, the one I took (actually my mom took it) in Athens 2 months ago. They emailed me this morning to book a paid photoshoot for this Saturday. They sent me a brochure, some details about the photoshoot, contact details and the address of the studio in Manchester.

I cancelled the photoshoot by replying that I have some errands to run this specific time and I will contact them in the future. I sent the pic because I was bored. Never thought they would reply lol. I have absolutely no interest in this industry, I don’t like the people in this industry, too many per..mmm..strange people lol.

It could be a good opportunity to meet some girls. But again, most of (yeah not all I know) the girls in this industry have this belief that they deserve to be treated like princesses. It’s expected as I am guessing they have a crowd of doormat men revering them. Imagine me on a date with a girl like this hahahahahahaha She would expect an expensive car and I would be like “I take the bus, plenty of space and a nice view”. She would expect an expensive restaurant and I would be “I only eat Greek yogurt and chicken thighs, fish and chips from the van in the corner for special occasions”. Damn, it would be really fun hahahaha

On a more serious note, imagine there are people on this planet who make money from modelling. You are making money by doing absolutely nothing. You just exist. You hear some of them speaking about their “career” and achievements as models….it’s so ludicrous. You just got a bit lucky with the genetics, that’s all. I know people with a PhD in computer science who were not able to get an entry level job in the field. Life is unfair indeed. I am strong believer of what Jeff Bezos said “you can’t be proud of your gifts, you can only be proud of your hard work and choices”.

This is true for every talent you may have be given by nature, not only appearance. I also know very gifted software engineers, outstanding at their work, sure, but they are usually jerks and conceited. It’s easy to be great at something very specific because you got lucky but it’s very difficult to step outside of your comfort zone, do things that you have absolutely no talent whatsoever, improve and do it for life! This is the only experience that builds real confidence and character. 

Edited by dias

My dad is close to 65, he has 2,5 years to go for retirement. He started working at 24-25, he already has 40 years, he could retire right now. His company offered a severance package to the employees who are close to retirement. The severance package was: you receive all your salaries of the remaining 2,5 years upfront as a lump-sum and you start receiving your pension after 2,5 years. 

So a few months back he asked me and my brother about our opinion on the matter and whether he should accept this severance package or continue working. We told him to continue working until he reaches 67 (even till 100 if the company allowed it). Now, he called me the other day saying that he regretted not accepting the offer because he will never see this amount of money concentrated again.

I don’t know my brother’s reasoning but I speculate it’s the same as mine’s. What I told my dad was:

“You are one of the few very lucky people on this planet who truly love their job. You work 60-70 hours per week not because it’s necessary, you do it for your own pleasure. You’ve been working 60-90 hours 40 years now, if you stop working so abruptly you will end up in the shrink. At least postpone the inevitable. What are you going to do at home? Grow vegetables in the garden?(which he likes doing so this is great but it’s not enough for his personality). Besides 24/7 with mom is a torment anyway. You can spend 2,5 years arguing with mom all day long and solving crosswords to prevent diseases like Alzheimer or you can spend 2,5 years doing something you love. You have traveled in most continents, this does not excite you anymore, you can watch the sun go down but in Greece you do it anyways, there is nothing else…work is the best thing you can do especially since you love your job. You see what happened to mom when she retired, all the issues started from that point”

My mom retired at 49 or so after 27 years in the Navy, she deeply regretted it, she was begging them to go back… Retirement is not for everyone. Notably for workaholic people like my father who need meaning in their lives. I think he made the correct decision…dunno…it’s irreversible now anyway.

Hopefully I will manage to build my own business and do what I love. I will be working till my last day on this earth regardless but if I realize my dream, I will be working inside the coffin too.

Edited by dias

When family/friends insinuate I am vain, a funny scene of Alain Delon depicting Julius Caesar in the Asterix movie conjures up. It's so hilarious, I can't find it with English subs unfortunately. Damn, I love Asterix!

Google translation: Caesar does not age, he ripens, his hair does not turn white, it lights up. Caesar is immortal, for a long time. Caesar has succeeded, conquered everything, he's a cheetah, a samurai, he owes nothing to anyone. Neither to Rocco, nor to his brothers, nor to the Sicilian clan. Caesar is of the race of lords, moreover the Caesar for the best emperor has been awarded to Caesar ... Ave moi!

Come on, it's so freakin hilarious hahahahahahahahaha

Edited by dias

Interesting stuff happened on the job front, good stuff 🙂 I will write about it tomorrow or another time. 

Something unexpected happened. Remember in August when I wrote about one of my brother's friends who is a team leader in the data engineering department at Ernst & Young in Athens? and that he didn't reply on FB when I told him I was looking for a job? Well, he did reply after a month. He pushed my CV but nothing happened, I  didn't hear anything from the company, not even a rejection email. He dropped me a message on FB yesterday saying they will invite me for an interview. I told him I already found a new job and I am not interested but I didn't want to burn any bridges so I thanked him multiple times for his help. He said to contact him again when I get back to Greece. I like that he said it with conviction, not if but when lol. He did his PhD in England but he wouldn't have stayed even for a very high paying job in London. I guess the UK is not everyone's cup of tea. I am a bit of a different story/character....

When he told me they want to schedule an interview I got angry on the inside.  You know how many times I have applied to Ernst & Young in Athens? More than 100, I had been applying since I received my BSc at 23. I never ever heard back. Ok almost everyone in the engineering department has a Master's or a PhD but I have a  pretty solid CV myself, all this time I was wondering whether I am not competent enough for them, it turns out all it was needed was someone on the inside. No, I wasn't born yesterday, I know how connections work but it's different when you verify it. 

Yes, this is the game whether I like it or not. I have accepted reality but I still got a bit angry. I found all my jobs alone without knowing anyone, it takes a sh*tload of effort (I don't include the relocation factor because for me is fun) and you never get the position you actually deserve - unless you are one of those lucky bastards (or weasels depending how you see it) who entered the company from the back door. 

Anyhow, it's better this way, I don't owe anything to anyone...

lol.. just realized I have a Caesar syndrome hahahahahaha

And a photo of the waterfront I took a couple of hours ago, the magic lasted only 1-2 minutes and I didn't have time for a long-exposure capture, it would have been one of my best photos...

2071091387_Liverpoolwaterfront.thumb.jpg.458584e0cba4bbba212594515638fdf5.jpg

Edited by dias

Dear Grandpa,

I always tear up in my sleep when you visit me in my dreams. It’s been a long time, many years have passed but you are as alive as 17 years ago in my mind. This damn cancer took you too early…I have so many things I want to tell you and news to share, hopefully grandma gave you an update….

You were the only merchant in the family and I am the only one who inherited your passion. I am not as successful as you but I am trying. It would have been easier if you were here to provide me guidance and support. I am learning everything on my own and it took me so long to understand even the basics…..I haven’t succeeded but I can’t let go, I just can’t give up, believe me I tried many times…you are the only one in the family who would understand this feeling. I don’t know if you are proud of me and the path I’ve taken in life. I hope I will make you proud one day…and when the day comes and I join you up there I can proudly tell you I made it….

I want to ask you for a favour grandpa. Please tell grandma I am sorry I couldn’t be with her during her last moments on this earth.. I couldn’t predict a pandemic. I know it’s not an excuse, I should have traveled on foot. Do tell her I am sorry and I love her.

I always told you and grandma how much I loved you but I never had the opportunity to express my gratitude for what you did for me. I will always cherish the moments with you, moments full of love and happiness.

Be well grandpa, see you on the other side one day…..

Edited by dias
  • Like 1

One of my roommates has a crush on her boss so inevitably almost every conversation ends up being about crushes lol. I told her about the girl from my previous job, I showed her a few photos of her on FB, she was so curious to see who this girl I like so much is lol. "Oooo she is pretty" she uttered in a surprising tone. Of course she is pretty..................................................this is 10% of her charm though, 90% is her playfulness and wittiness. 

I will ask her for a walk on the docks before I move to Norwich. As friends only, I am not going to express my feelings again and no compliments this time....if she accepts to meet in the first place....She knows how I feel, I can't do anything more than this. I just want to see her again...

Please mate up there, help a bit, it's up to you now...I see you are trying to help on the work front and I acknowledge it, I am not ungrateful. Give me the girl and I promise you I will build a huge church/temple/statue with whatever profit I make from the business. 

Random thought of the minute

I feel pretty good these days, very happy with life in general. I dare say, I find life easy-peasy lol. I believe I know why, I will write about it another time 😊

On Tuesday the weather was amazing, it was sunny, good temperature, no wind…I went for a walk during the lunch break and after work. You can’t afford to miss these days in the UK, notably during the winter haha. As I have mentioned before, when the weather is good, Liverpool is glorious. During and after the sunset it is like being on a Greek island.  The riverfront is absolutely beautiful. As you can guess I took my camera with me, you don’t want to let opportunities like this slide.

It was about 7pm, I was taking photos of the docklands when a group of teenage girls (6 or 7 around 15-16) came and sat near me*. In every group of people, there is always one who is bolder and funnier than the rest. So, one of them wanted to banter**:

(Her) Did you catch a fish?

(Me)I am not fishing (it was pretty obvious I wasn’t lol), I am taking photos.

(Her)Nice, can you photograph me, I will be the model (she got up and posed).

(Me)We can use your phone to take photos.

(Her) Oh no, don’t worry, don’t be alarmed (I thought yes don’t be alarmed, I will be in trouble not you). Do you do something with your photos?

(Me) Yes I upload them on Flickr.

(Her)Nice, how many followers do you have?

(Me)Around 250. I have also published a few in the Liverpool echo newspaper.

(Her) Oooo, look at youuuuuuu (she said it with a very posh version of scouse accent and yeah the kid was pulling my leg lol)

(Me)Why are you surprised? (I must said it in a very funny way because they burst into laughter all together)

(Her) Oh no, it’s my natural tone. So I will be popular if you photograph me.

(Me) Yes you will be the next Liverpool model. Anyway, I have to go now. I will leave you enjoy the beautiful night.

(Her) I will follow you on Flickr…

If she were 5 years older, I would have asked her number, she was funny.

It was a beautiful night indeed. I took one of the best photos I’ve taken, I believe it is equally good with the ones on the windows lock screen. I don’t like this new forum template, the pics are not shown very well. You can save it as an image and download it, it’s worth it I believe, and let me know if you like it 😊

*They say groups of teenage boys are trouble, damn, groups of teenage girls are the really rowdy ones. Well, herds of women of any age are rowdy anyway; and if they find you alone, oh boy, they never shut up hahaha

** I was not in the mood at first. When I take photos I am in my own world and I hate being disturbed

Magical nightscape - Liverpool Docklands.jpg

Edited by dias
37 minutes ago, dias said:

Well, herds of women of any age are rowdy anyway; and if they find you alone, oh boy, they never shut up hahaha

Yes, you should see my friends. They're worse at 40 than they were in high school. We went to the movies and they caused such a ruckus on the line that I felt like a little hoodlum again. It was a lot of fun, though.

Love the photo. The red in the lit up building catches the red of the building in the right foreground. Do you know how to adjust perspective in these images? You need something like photoshop. But it's an easy fix.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

Love the photo. The red in the lit up building catches the red of the building in the right foreground. Do you know how to adjust perspective in these images? You need something like photoshop. But it's an easy fix.

Thanks Jib! I use two free software tools for editing. I guess I have to start using photoshop, the monthly subscription is not expensive, thing is, I am not consistent with photography, sometimes I don't take photos for months, it really depends on my workload/free time. But yeah, I need to start using photoshop to refine the pictures more. Also, I need to buy better lenses, I am hesitant though because they are more expensive than the camera itself................

12 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

Yes, you should see my friends. They're worse at 40 than they were in high school. 

👀👀

I am the youngest and the only non-British on the immediate team. I am the “diversity” lol. Half of the team is from Norwich and the other half is from Perth in Scotland (or areas nearby). I work mainly with the Scottish.

I do like all of them, there is one a bit quirky but he is a good person. The rest of the team forewarned me about him, he suffers from a long-term health problem and some days he is in severe pain which makes him a bit abrupt and cranky during those days. Sometimes he is more chatty and funny, sometimes he is taciturn and abrupt with no patience.

I don’t mind, I am pretty easy going and flexible with people. Of course a bit of charm is always helpful lol. There is only one pure software engineer (and not data engineer) on the team and it’s him. I like the software tool he created from scratch, he is very knowledgeable. When I see he is not in the mood of explaining things, I need to use a bit of flattery “You did great work with this project” “your software tool saves a lot of time, no need to spend hours searching the database” etc etc.

Due to his health issue he works random/strange hours, like from 1am to 5am and then again from 4pm to  8pm, he has no standard working hours. He dropped me a message in the chat at 5am this morning saying he set up an account for me in his software tool. He accentuated not to log on and tamper with the tool but to wait for him to show me when he comes back.

So, around 1pm he asked me: “did you log on and play with the tool?” I said “No I was waiting for you as you requested”. He replied “I figured you are like me and do it anyway” lol. I did log on and I did play around but I told him “I was planning to if you wouldn’t show up until 2pm”. He laughed and said “so you break the rules but you are being modest about it”. Damn, I laughed a lot. He is very perceptive. I love working with clever people hahahahahahahahaha

Edited by dias
13 hours ago, dias said:

Charisma is shallow, charm is shallow, appearance is shallow, IQ is shallow, talents are shallow... is there something that is not shallow? I think it's better not to obfuscate emotional unavailability with personality traits. In my opinion there is no correlation.

8 hours ago, Cherylyn said:

Charisma and charm in particular are shallow, superficial and pretentious traits.  What's important and most enduring are the following:  Empathy, emotional intelligence, integrity, values, principles and very moral character.     

Apparently Cherylyn addressed the wrong ENA member, especially with the "very moral character" hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am wondering though why she cherry-picked charisma and charm only and not the rest. I will take a wild guess here; she considers herself good looking and intelligent, hence the cherry-picking. 

No judgment whatever the case, I just find it funny 🙂

5 hours ago, Jibralta said:

It doesn't seem like you are disagreeing, though. Does it?

I was being sarcastic/facetious when I wrote "is there something that is not shallow?"

Aside from some extreme cases like sadism, I don't pigeonhole personality traits/characteristics as good or bad, shallow or deep. I believe they are a double edge sword depending on how you use them. You can use a knife to cook, you can use a knife to kill, it’s your choice.

First of all, what I perceive as charisma and charm (and the rest of these traits) is very different than what you and anybody else perceive as charisma and charm. This alone makes it very difficult to understand what Cherylyn has in mind, especially through a screen.

Second, how do you weigh which trait is more important? Why empathy is more important than IQ? Again, it comes down to what we personally value more. 

Third, one does not exclude the other. You can be charming and have principles. You can be boring and have principles. You can be charming and have no principles. Or even worse, boring with no principles. Why it has to be one or another? People tend to be jealous of what they can't/don't have. Would you like it if you heard people saying "Oh Jib is good looking, she can't be empathetic or have integrity because, well, she is good looking". Believe me, this kind of thinking has crossed the mind of people you know. 

I won't analyse the morality subject because you already know my opinion on this. 

I googled emotional intelligence to check what it is. Quoted from wikipedia: "Emotional intelligence (EI), emotional quotient (EQ) and emotional intelligence quotient (EIQ), is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and adjust emotions to adapt to environments. Criticisms have centered on whether EI is a real intelligence, and whether it has incremental validity over IQ and the Big Five personality traits.[10][11] However, meta-analyses have found that EI has substantial validity even when controlling for IQ and personality". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence

Interesting, I wish I could trade my emotional intelligence for normal IQ, it would be more useful in my daily life. I never knew there was an official term for this. I used to refer it as my ability to be in tune with someone. I guess my EI is extremely high because I literally need seconds to be in tune with other people's emotions. It's one of the reasons why people love to work and chat with me. Nice to have it, not particularly helpful with pay raises though.

Edited by dias
2 hours ago, dias said:

I was being sarcastic/facetious when I wrote "is there something that is not shallow?"

I see. I missed that when I was first reading. Sometimes I just scan things quickly, and with very little thought. Guilty.

Yes, you make a good point. Personality traits have little to do with emotional availability or emotional intelligence, and to gauge one based on the other would be a mistake.

I think a lot of people probably confuse charisma and charm for emotional availability, though, because these two traits make people seem warm and caring. 

Edited by Jibralta
  • Like 1

Apparently Cherylyn addressed the wrong ENA member, especially with the "very moral character" hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am wondering though why she cherry-picked charisma and charm only and not the rest. I will take a wild guess here; she considers herself good looking and intelligent, hence the cherry-picking. 

No judgment whatever the case, I just find it funny 🙂

You're correct.  I addressed the wrong ENA member regarding "very moral character." 

I wish I could cherry pick.  Unfortunately, I don't buy into charisma and charm because it is pretentious. 

I find you too funny, dias.  🙂

I'm glad you don't consider yourself good looking nor intelligent btw.  😝

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jibralta said:

Sometimes I just scan things quickly, and with very little thought. Guilty.

You are not the only one 😁

34 minutes ago, Cherylyn said:

I'm glad you don't consider yourself good looking nor intelligent btw.  😝

God didn't give me this joy. No girls glance at me and I barely finished elementary school but I do go to the church on Sundays, follow the Bible conscientiously and I am emotionally available for the partner I will never have. 

• Like 1