asking about past relationships

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...so these subtle signs turned out being the tip of the iceberg? This is all on her don't beat yourself up. They must have a lot of unfinished business and on/off nonsense...be glad you are out of the crossfire.

She went back to her ex-husband...
Wow...so these subtle signs turned out being the tip of the iceberg? This is all on her don't beat yourself up. They must have a lot of unfinished business and on/off nonsense...be glad you are out of the crossfire.

I believe he was talking about the last time they broke up, 1.5 years ago after dating for 6 months, because I asked why did they break up then.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe he was talking about the last time they broke up, 1.5 years ago after dating for 6 months, because I asked why did they break up then.

Exactly, we've been back together since 2-20-16.

Ok, I just got off the phone with her and she told me, not to be mad or upset because I won't be invited to her son's birthday dinner at a restaurant this Saturday because her ex is going to be there and since we've never met, she doesn't think it's the best time to introduce me to him because of the intimate setting. I guess he's not bring his girlfriend either out of respect for my girlfriend, not sure why, he's been living with her for over a year .

I understand, but I'm very disappointed because I feel like I'm being cheated out of spending time with her and her son on this special day.

I would bow out graciously too. Because it's really about the boy and his day. So being with his mom and dad and family is important. Sometimes you need to put aside dating wants when kids and their needs come first.

her son's birthday dinner. her ex is going to be

I hear you, but the ex has been physically abusive and very verbally abusive, so I just don't like the fact that she may be subjected to that. I know she can stand up for herself, I just can't stand bullies!