great video on "the friend zone"

musicman777

[video=youtube;IGK2KprU-To] ]

Thought some of you might like this. Randomly found this guy on YT last night, has a lot of good videos on random stuff, eg. science stuff, life stuff, nature, you name it he has a video on it. Here's a good one on the friends zone. He talks about where the term comes from and what it really means. I would watch it if you are in the dating game, I think it's got some insightful meaning to it.

The "girlfriend zone" where your friend turns out to not be a genuine friend at all and was only ever hanging out with you because they wanted to date you.

Haha funny and true. English is my second language but i dont exactly get what half of this video has to do with the "friend zone". he kinda goes off on tangents if you ask me.

I hear you guys on the Jenna Marble bit, lol. This guy is just another big YouTuber, probably raking in some fat money off endorsements from YouTube. He probably has to play nice with other big YouTuber's, even if he doesn't like them. You never know if there's some "fine print" clause he has with YT an has monetary arrangement with them that says he has to periodically mention other YT people on his channel.

Still, I just found it insightful. You don't have to follow it word-for-word. What I took from it is that, it's not so much about being intentionally friendzoned as much as it is the other person doesn't really find you as compatible with them.

Archived