Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Suffering from a BROKEN HEART

j.man

awww j xxx I just happened to take a look .. I wanted to check on a lovely lady called sara , but just can't stay around at this time . But I think of you all and wonder how everyone is and hope to be back one day xxxxx love you xxxxx and you sara if you read this , and you mhowe oh and you and you and you xxxxx

Pippyyyyyyy darling, I have missed you!!

Now where on earth is mhowe?

awww j xxx I just happened to take a look .. I wanted to check on a lovely lady called sara , but just can't stay around at this time . But I think of you all and wonder how everyone is and hope to be back one day xxxxx love you xxxxx and you sara if you read this , and you mhowe oh and you and you and you xxxxx

Yay Pippy!!!

Hey pippy! Thank god i saw this!

Love you too! Guess you still read my journal, very good to know!

I'll update now.

Xxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
LOL Blue!!

And, she has no idea either how much she has MISSED,

But, we are holding the fort meanwhile, and not doing too badly.

Very true. We are trying our best aren't we but no-one can say it quite like mhowe (or has the guts too)!! I just hope she doesn't forget to come back!

Archived