My ex still loves me but she has a boyfriend

Florian Darius

So my ex left me for another guy after almost 2 years of relationship. She jumped from a relationship to another in just one day and after that she told me she is much happier. I was very depressed. I decided not to talk to her, but after 5 days i contacted her again and she was really happy that i messaged her. We talked for 2 days and after that i decides again to stop talking. After 3 days of no contact she told me she will always be with me. I responded to her text the next day and she told me that she was stupid and made a mistake, she really loves me, she dreams about me and getting back together alot and that we are soulmates. She told all these things to her new bf too, but he still wants to be with her.. She is still kissing him and has feelings for him too, even if she told us that she loves me more..We had a really special and passionate relationship even if it was not perfect. Now she doesent know what to do... What should i do? I really love her and i would get back together if she would fight to have me again.. Is the relationship with the new guy going to work? What do you think it will happen?

So my ex left me for another guy after almost 2 years of relationship. She jumped from a relationship to another in just one day and after that she told me she is much happier. I was very depressed. I decided not to talk to her, but after 5 days i contacted her again and she was really happy that i messaged her. We talked for 2 days and after that i decides again to stop talking. After 3 days of no contact she told me she will always be with me. I responded to her text the next day and she told me that she was stupid and made a mistake, she really loves me, she dreams about me and getting back together alot and that we are soulmates. She told all these things to her new bf too, but he still wants to be with her.. She is still kissing him and has feelings for him too, even if she told us that she loves me more..We had a really special and passionate relationship even if it was not perfect. Now she doesent know what to do... What should i do? I really love her and i would get back together if she would fight to have me again.. Is the relationship with the new guy going to work? What do you think it will happen?

I think she broke your heart and she could do it again.

She sounds flaky and unsure about what she wants.

Proceed with caution she has hurt you before, don't let her hurt you again.

Best of luck.

If she was in a new relationship the day after you two separated she was almost certainly cheating on you with him. Now she's cheating on him with you.

As long as you go into the situation knowing that she is untrustworthy and manipulative you can keep talking to her if you want. It will never be a functional relationship. As soon as you get back together she will already have your replacement lined up. Some people get off on that on again off again never-ending drama. I don't, but I have seen others who break up and get back together constantly for years at a time.

She was cheating on you and dumped you for another. She did not love you! Wake up!

This girl does not love you, nor does she respect you. You also don't respect yourself, as you are responding to someone who has treated you like garbage

Time to show yourself some value and stop communication. She is going to stay with her BF, and enjoy the attention from you on the side.

Hey. Firstly, sorry to hear about your situation. Sounds painful.

It’s quite simple for me, if she loves you that much, then she would leave this other guy. What she is doing is NOT fair to you or him. She is playing with both of your minds and emotions. I would maybe tell her that you love her, but that she needs to make a clear decision and commitment if she wants to stay with you. I would give her a time limit. This is if you REALLY REALLY love her and think it’s worth making a go of it again. Personally, i would find it so hard to trust someone like that again and it would make me insecure. Good luck dude and come back anytime for support. You can PM me if you need further advice.

I have a friend who has been waiting for 11 years for his former girlfriend to come back to him.

During those 11 years, she lived with another guy for 5 years, has had multiple short term boyfriends and a couple of longer term boyfriends. She keeps telling my friend that while she loves him, "this is just the way things are right now". She tells him she will come back to him "someday", and that she doesn't want him dating anyone else. She sends him pics of herself in lingerie. She occasionally asks him for money, claiming she's starving, then turns around and spends the money on gifts for her boyfriends. She gets angry and acts jealous if he talks to another girl, which he takes as a sign she really does love him. Yet, she continues to date and have relationships with other men.

Like I said, this has been going on for ELEVEN YEARS!!

I advised him to let it (and her) go, but he says since he's waited this long, he feels it would be foolish to give up now. Sorry, but I think it's more foolish to believe anything this girl says. She's the queen of all talk and no action. But she's been a master at keeping him stuck, and he falls for it.

Please don't be this guy.

I have a friend who has been waiting for 11 years for his former girlfriend to come back to him.

During those 11 years, she lived with another guy for 5 years, has had multiple short term boyfriends and a couple of longer term boyfriends. She keeps telling my friend that while she loves him, "this is just the way things are right now". She tells him she will come back to him "someday", and that she doesn't want him dating anyone else. She sends him pics of herself in lingerie. She occasionally asks him for money, claiming she's starving, then turns around and spends the money on gifts for her boyfriends. She gets angry and acts jealous if he talks to another girl, which he takes as a sign she really does love him. Yet, she continues to date and have relationships with other men.

Like I said, this has been going on for ELEVEN YEARS!!

I advised him to let it (and her) go, but he says since he's waited this long, he feels it would be foolish to give up now. Sorry, but I think it's more foolish to believe anything this girl says. She's the queen of all talk and no action. But she's been a master at keeping him stuck, and he falls for it.

Please don't be this guy.

Poor foolish guy. Sad situation really he must really hate himself so much to be stuck with that B***h

Poor foolish guy. Sad situation really he must really hate himself so much to be stuck with that B***h

The saddest thing is, he's not even "with" her!

All he gets is lingerie pics and requests for money, along with demands that he not date anyone and promises they'll be together "someday".

All I can think of is he's not super physically attractive, so maybe that's why he puts up with this garbage...but I told him he's smart and has a great sense of humor, plus a good steady job so he doesn't have to settle for being yanked around by this floozy. But he won't listen...

OP, again, please don't let this female jerk you around. If she "loves" you so much, she'd be with YOU, not him.

Archived