Has this happened to you

Miss40

i have been friends with a guy I work with for over a year he has a partner and child, he started to message me one day and we have started to get closer and have been having sex for 6 months now, I have said we should stop meeting up but he doesn't want to stop and to be honest neither do I. We have so much in common, get on so well and the chemistry between us is electric. I am not ready for a full on relationship at the moment and I do not put pressure on or pry into his relationship. I have no idea where this is going but my feeling for him are strong and I know he feels the same, I guess I want to know what I should do from this point forward

No, I have never knowingly nor unknowingly allowed myself to become in loved with a man wh has a partner and a child. Why? Because I value myself more than being someone's ambulatory masturbation station.

Nothing more will come of this...you are a physical release and distraction. Nicely done!

No, I have never knowingly nor unknowingly allowed myself to become in loved with a man wh has a partner and a child. Why? Because I value myself more than being someone's ambulatory masturbation station.

Nothing more will come of this...you are a physical release and distraction. Nicely done!

Yah. . Can't top this.

Well said

Has some unavailable idiot started messaging me with the intent to cheat on his partner? Yes of course. I'm sure most of us have had that "pleasant" experience. Have I ever entertained the idea? Of course not, why would I do something that stupid?

What you should do from this point forward is try and steal him away from his partner. This way, you will experience for yourself what his current partner is experiencing because of you. I truly hope your dreams of having this prize of a man all to yourself will come true, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Has some unavailable idiot started messaging me with the intent to cheat on his partner? Yes of course. I'm sure most of us have had that "pleasant" experience. Have I ever entertained the idea? Of course not, why would I do something that stupid?

What you should do from this point forward is try and steal him away from his partner. This way, you will experience for yourself what his current partner is experiencing because of you. I truly hope your dreams of having this prize of a man all to yourself will come true, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

. .and then the two of you can look forward to looking over your shoulders for the next triangle that comes your way.

I guess I want to know what I should do from this point forward

I think you should have a good look in the mirror and ask yourself whether you admire and respect the person you see.

And no, this has never “happened” to me, because these things don’t “happen”, it’s a choice to do this.

No, that has never happened to me because I have morals. Has someone approached me? Yes. Did I even consider it? Nope. What you should do from this point forward is end it, tell his partner and then take a good hard look at your life and pin point why you think that is acceptable.

Why yes, yes it has. But I was the one being cheated on. It destroyed my family. While my three children are strong, resilient kids, they were put through a wringer so that my now ex-wife could pretend that they didn't need a mother or an intact home.

But it's all about YOU, so who cares about significant others and children? You clearly don't. Neither does your cheating partner.

Your self-entitlement is mind boggling.

Have I been approached, propositioned, etc? Yes. What did I do about it? Well....reject him in a way that I hope will stop the sleazy bastard for a long long time from trying again with anyone else.

As for all your red hot connection....lol....sorry but the moment you start wanting more than a casual lay he'll bolt so fast your head will spin.

Getting involved in cheating and then thinking that it actually will become a meaningful relationships is the ultimate self delusion.

It's funny how everyone involved in an affair thinks that it's the most amazing chemistry, exciting, blah blah. I wonder if that's because people get off on the danger of it, or if it's just a rationalization they need to convince themselves that they're not really behaving selfishly.

Either way, I'm doubtful OP's going to return. 3 months until she's back? Who wants to take bets. "He won't leave his wife, what do I do?" or "I purposely got pregnant and he won't leave his wife for me, what do I do?"

Well, I've had several guys try, sure. My response was always a very harsh, "Go be a father, you (expletive) and be honest to your wife/partner AND leave me out of it. I'm NOT a cheater. I won't do that to another woman and certainly not to a child who needs their father to not be catting around instead of being a father."

Honestly, you kind of deserve what you get here. This is like asking what we think of you playing in a pit of crocodiles and whether or not you might get hurt.

Duh! doesn't even cover it.

I think greta was being sarcastic BTW. Of course none of us are going to tell you to go for it. Take up running marathons for charity instead. It's easier, less time wasted, and does the world some good.

Plus a few blisters on the feet or nothin' compared to how crappy you're going to feel when the lust part, yours or his (probably his) dies off.

It's funny how everyone involved in an affair thinks that it's the most amazing chemistry, exciting, blah blah. I wonder if that's because people get off on the danger of it, or if it's just a rationalization they need to convince themselves that they're not really behaving selfishly.

Either way, I'm doubtful OP's going to return. 3 months until she's back? Who wants to take bets. "He won't leave his wife, what do I do?" or "I purposely got pregnant and he won't leave his wife for me, what do I do?"

They have amazing chemistry right up until the point the loser moves in with them, and they find themselves scrubbing a two inch long skid mark out of his underpants whilst he's out with the latest target in his sights. Sociopaths, who needs them!

Archived