Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

In the Spotlight: overthemoon86

Capricorn3

Welcome to the spotlight

* What brought you to ENA? How did you find us?

* Any siblings? Older or younger?

* Would you say you're an optimist or a pessimist?

* Any regrets? Anything you would like to "go back in time and do over" ?

* What don't you like about yourself (if any) ?

* Hobbies?

Welcome to the spotlight Thank you!! Really excited to answer some questions!

* What brought you to ENA? How did you find us? I found ENA back in the beginning of 2014 when I was going through a really bad break up. I bonded with a lot of the member here and I have a lot of people to thank for helping me get back to myself agin.

* Any siblings? Older or younger? I have one younger sister

* Would you say you're an optimist or a pessimist? Most definitely an optimist. I always see the good in everything.

* Any regrets? Anything you would like to "go back in time and do over" ? Ah, not necessarily any regrets that I can think of. I think everything happens for a reason is meant to teach you valuable lessons. I have definitely done some stupid stuff, but I always learned something and all of that has helped me be the person I am today.

* What don't you like about yourself (if any) ? I really don't like my nose! haha, I know it sounds silly, but it is probably one of my biggest insecurities.

[/b]

* Hobbies? I am really into yoga, I have been practicing for about two years and my favorite types are vinyasa and bikram.

What always make you giggle and smile no matter what? Children! Kids say the darnest things and always make me laugh.

What was the last book you read and movie you watched that really touched you? The last book I read was Girl on a Train, great book. and the last movie I watched that absolutely love and always puts me in a good mood was ELF!

Do you have a sweet tooth, if so - what does it crave the most lol ? Ice cream!! I could eat ice cream all the time

What makes you happiest? my loved ones - family, boyfriend, friends

What scares you? Great question...there are a couple of things I guess, not doing well at my job, not being able to provide for myself, getting injured and not being able to do the things I love, losing a loved one, not being able to have children.

What's the best advice you have ever received? Great question! The best advice I have ever received has been from mom. She has told me and showed me the importance of loving myself, for accepting myself for who I am. Always challenging yourself to become better, but never losing the love for who I am.

Is there any one person that has been an inspiration to you? My mom, she really is a great role model is so many ways. She juggled a full time job and her own business while my sister and I were growing up and always found time to be my mom. She is the most selfless person I know, always putting everyone else before herself. She is an all around amazing person.

If you could time travel where would you go and why? to specific event, meet a famous person? WOW, tough question! If I could time travel I would go to Woodstock 1969!

What is your favorite part of Christmas day and Christmas meal? My favorite part of Christmas day is being with my family My favorite part of Christmas meal is the green beans and dessert!!

Where would you like to travel to? I really want to go to Italy, I love pasta and wine

Do you like cooking? Or baking? I love to cook, you give me a recipe and I will make it. I am not as great at baking, but I am learning!

Did you like your time at school? I loved college, if I could go back, I would. It was a great time in my life and I learned so much about myself and gained a lot of independence.

Are you a tomboy or a girly girl?

1. What topics do you and your friends talk about?

A) Boys, clothes, makeup, etc.

B) Sports, reading, etc.

2. How do you have your hair?

A) Long, curled or flat ironed.

B) Nah -- I'll just put my hair in a pony tail or have a medium to short hair cut.

3. What is your style?

A) high heels, skirts/dresses, a little makeup.

B) sneakers, jeans, t-'shirts, and hoodies.

4. What sports/activities do you do?

A) Shopping, cheer leading, etc.

B) Riding bikes, skateboarding, , etc.

5. What are your favorite colors?

A) Pink, Purple, Yellow.

B) Blue, Green(any green), Red.

6. In high school, what was your social rank?

A) Popular, In the leader/member of a group.

B) My friends and I weren't popular, we just did our own thing and not listen to any of the popularity stuff.

7. What kind of job/occupation would you find interesting?

A) Model, actress, fashion designer.

B) Writer, chef, dentist.

8.What do you prefer doing on a Friday/Saturday night?

A)partying/drinking

b)a quite night at home/watching movies

Least but not least

sweet or salty snacks?

Cats or Dogs? Why?

* You have just won a million dollars. How would you spend it? OMG! This is the best Christmas present ever!!! I would go on vacation, buy a house, buy a new car, payoff off my debt, open a yoga studio and invest the rest.

* What car do you drive? I drive a volkswagen white CC 2012

* Any goals you'd like to reach in the next 5 years? I would love to be married and have a child.

Are you a tomboy or a girly girl?

1. What topics do you and your friends talk about?

A) Boys, clothes, makeup, etc.

B) Sports, reading, etc.

C) Neither - we talk about what is going on in our lives, jobs, relationships, kids, ect.

2. How do you have your hair?

A) Long, curled or flat ironed.

B) Nah -- I'll just put my hair in a pony tail or have a medium to short hair cut.

3. What is your style?

A) high heels, skirts/dresses, a little makeup.

B) sneakers, jeans, t-'shirts, and hoodies.

C) Both - I wear high heals and suits/dresses to work and yoga pants and sneakers on the weekend.

4. What sports/activities do you do?

A) Shopping, cheer leading, etc.

B) Riding bikes, skateboarding, , etc.

C) Yoga and running

5. What are your favorite colors?

A) Pink, Purple, Yellow.

B) Blue, Green(any green), Red.

6. In high school, what was your social rank?

A) Popular, In the leader/member of a group.

B) My friends and I weren't popular, we just did our own thing and not listen to any of the popularity stuff.

7. What kind of job/occupation would you find interesting?

A) Model, actress, fashion designer.

B) Writer, chef, dentist. - I would love to be a chef!

8.What do you prefer doing on a Friday/Saturday night?

A)partying/drinking

b)a quite night at home/watching movies

Least but not least

sweet or salty snacks? - Definitely salty! I love potato chips

Cats or Dogs? Why? - I have a cat but my boyfriend and I want a dog soon, so I guess both!

Archived