Landscape/animal photos

28044567369_3f16e21593_z.jpgLake Rotokakahi (Green Lake 2) by Lisii, on Flickr

Lake Rotokakahi is sacred to Maori and Motutawa island in the middle of the lake is the burial ground of many Maori ancestors (behind the Punga Tree centre of Pic). The lake is privately owned by local iwi (tribes) and no swimming, fishing or boating is allow without permission from the iwi (it's what we Kiwi's call "Tapu" - Forbidden/taboo)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is at a local mountain biking/walking area/trail running area.. it's very magical, picture not that clear as only had phone on me ....

28044567029_bef7dc4b51_n.jpgMTB by Lisii, on Flickr

And we found someone on the trail...:

<a href=https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4761/39822911081_b1d8cf3d7e_n.jpg' alt='39822911081_b1d8cf3d7e_n.jpg'>Maori by Lisii, on Flickr[/img]

• 1 month later...
Boo...I can't see any pictures for last several pages. The only one I could see was Lisii partial post in #502 which is really nice. Not sure if my computer or the website that makes images unseen.

I can't see them too.

Good to see you again TaB! Long time no see.

• Like 1
Guess we cannot like posts anymore, so I gave you a rep point.

Like points and rep points are the same thing. We used to have rep points instead of like points then it became like points now it’s gone back to rep points . Same difference .

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Weeeeeeee!!!

<!--url{0}--><!--url{1}--> by <!--url{2}-->, on Flickr[/img]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Maraehako Beach, East Cape NZ</p><p> Camping right on the beach April 2019</p><p> </p><p> (been a while since I

Hi All! :D

Edited by Lisii
photo didn't take