Landscape/animal photos

dias

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
We found this rock who we now have as our travelling mascot.. here he is perched on his beach throne.

"Wilson" at Orere Beach, Auckland NZ,

by Lisii, on Flickr

Lol That's so cool. Do you travel with it to places just around where you live or other places.. it looks heavy? What is the hair made of?

Lol That's so cool. Do you travel with it to places just around where you live or other places.. it looks heavy? What is the hair made of?

Hi TaB,

I'm not sure what type of Rock - possibly compact sandstone mixed with something volcanic (the mouth could be a fossil of a shell fish of some kind) the hair is seedweed.. eyes are shells

Wilson has a home on the dashboard of our bus (an old barbie throne my partners daughter has put together) - we are going to take pictures of him everywhere we go from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow TaB, It's looks like the path disappearing into a foliage cave

The photo's below were taken on a recent trip on the KiwiRail TranzAlpine Express - Christchurch to Greymouth, South Island, NZ (not sure if I have already posted them)

by Lisii, on Flickr

by Lisii, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow TaB, It's looks like the path disappearing into a foliage cave

The photo's below were taken on a recent trip on the KiwiRail TranzAlpine Express - Christchurch to Greymouth, South Island, NZ (not sure if I have already posted them)

by Lisii, on Flickr

by Lisii, on Flickr

It looks like something bad might occur when entering, so enter at your own risk ( beware of spiders) ..kind of deal lol

Beautiful shots you posted above ..gorgeous with the mountains in the background and all the fogginess of the second shot makes it dreamy looking.

Stunning photo, dias. OMG the colors are spectacular.

Archived