I admitted I made a mistake and she still will not talk to me

tarrel

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since that one date, have you actually seen each other in person? It doesn't sound like you two were really "friends." And telling her to "f off" just cut things off for good. You can't say that to people and expect them to forgive you. It sounds like she's done with you, you should move on.

Since that one date, have you actually seen each other in person? It doesn't sound like you two were really "friends." And telling her to "f off" just cut things off for good. You can't say that to people and expect them to forgive you. It sounds like she's done with you, you should move on.

We were going to see each other the sat after christmas. We just been phone friends and text every other day. She also liked talking to me before she went to sleep because of my soothing phone voice.

We were going to see each other the sat after christmas. We just been phone friends and text every other day. She also liked talking to me before she went to sleep because of my soothing phone voice.

Well, she did like your "soothing phone voice" until that voice told her to F off (via text).

If ANYONE told me to F off, I would. Permanently.

Well, she did like your "soothing phone voice" until that voice told her to F off (via text).

If ANYONE told me to F off, I would. Permanently.

even if they were truly sorry and promised never to speak you like that again and treat you to dinner?

even if they were truly sorry and promised never to speak you like that again and treat you to dinner?

nope, why bother?? It's not like you two had some deep friendship or you are in a situation where you have to see each other all the time (work together or have children together). This is a woman you went on *one* date with, talk on the phone with, and not anyone she has any real motivation for forgiving you or keeping you in her life. You were barely in her life in the first place.

Why do you think she could be "bought" for a dinner. She never expected to be treated that way once, so your promise sounds empty.

Just because you apologize for being a douche doesn't mean that your apology entitles you to anything at all.

Maybe that worked with your mother.

I just never met anyone who was so bothered by the F word especially when they knew why it was said

I think that you are clueless not only how offensive it was, but that you also think your perceived slight even called for such a response. She replied in 5 seconds.

But normally if a guy says that to a girl she would reply with F you too. That is why I am so stunned by her reaction of not coming back at me the same way

If this is normal exchange for you, perhaps you should look to hang out with people who have a modicum of social intelligence.

Usually when you say something respectful to someone they will come back at you the same way, not go and cry and cut off all communication

But normally if a guy says that to a girl she would reply with F you too. That is why I am so stunned by her reaction of not coming back at me the same way

Now you have learned that not everyone reacts the way you would. I've had guys tell me to F off. So you know what I do? I F off. I just block their phone number, delete their texts and move on. From that perspective, she did exactly what you told her to do.

Now you have learned that not everyone reacts the way you would. I've had guys tell me to F off. So you know what I do? I F off. I just block their phone number, delete their texts and move on. From that perspective, she did exactly what you told her to do.

And since my call went straight to voicemail I am thinking she clicked on Reject when she saw my number

Archived