Boyfriend got mad that I didn't message him?

Butterflyxx

Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly a year, and for the most part I message him first in the morning, after school etc however on Monday I got tired of messaging him first, plus recently he's always seemed busy to talk and he was online so I figured he didn't want to talk as much so I thought it was best to give him some space and if he wanted to message me he would.

At 9pm he messaged me first but I was already asleep so I didn't reply and in the morning I forgot to check my phone so at 8am he senthe me another message being sarcastic asking why I was ignoring him and then said 'I'll see you later, that's if you even wanna see me.'

This annoyed me because he's able to ignore me loads of times and I try and be understanding but ONCE when I leave him to message me first and I fall asleep he gets mad.

Why??

Also, in the past he used to always get rejected by girls (I was one of these girls until I spent more time with him and realised he was a nice guy), so do you think it's an ego thing?

He sounds clingy and insecure.What does he think couples did before cell phones became common? You're allowed a life without being surveilled by him 24/7 .He can ignore your texts but gets angry when you couldn't text him back in timely manner because you fell asleep? That's a control issue

If he gets angry over silly things then it won't be a healthy relationship.

He is also sarcastic when I meet my friends, for example I see my boyfriend every Saturday but this week I decided to spend the whole weekend with my best friend as she was upset these past few weeks but Friday got cancelled so I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to meet but he said maybe as he was a seeing his mate and I tried messaging him that night and he just ignored me.

He always makes sarcastic comments when I hang out with my friends yet he sees his friends loads and I don't say anything.

Archived