What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think my hubby and I are the only people on the planet who had no idea it was Valentine's Day (a couple of days ago), lol.  Went to a store today and we see all the flowers, gifty things all over th

T-Shirt that said "Even when the pandemic is over I still want you 6 ft away from me".

Posted Images

The Big Bang Theory.

I realize this show has been on since approx 2007, but I’ve never really watched it before.

Jim Parsons is made for the role of Sheldon Cooper.

Binged watched some episodes on the weekend.

The Big Bang Theory.

I realize this show has been on since approx 2007, but I’ve never really watched it before.

Jim Parsons is made for the role of Sheldon Cooper.

Binged watched some episodes on the weekend.

Oh it's brilliant isn't it .. I reckon I have seen them all and then some because it is on every day and I can watch and re watch .

My daughter showed me the vid on you tube of their last table reading for the last episode ....tissues at the ready or what *sob

Oh it's brilliant isn't it .. I reckon I have seen them all and then some because it is on every day and I can watch and re watch .

My daughter showed me the vid on you tube of their last table reading for the last episode ....tissues at the ready or what *sob

Yes, pippy! It's clear why the show lasted as long as it did - the writers and actors are superb! I have laughed out loud so many times.

Buuuuuut, I don't have access to all of the seasons, so I know I'm going to be experiencing TBBT withdrawals. Once season 8 is done, that's it. I feel swindled!

Gosh I love their characters, though - what a group. I wish I had a Sheldon and Leonard that lived across the hall from me. Lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think my hubby and I are the only people on the planet who had no idea it was Valentine's Day (a couple of days ago), lol.  Went to a store today and we see all the flowers, gifty things all over the place.  Me:  .... "what's with all the flowers and decorations and stuff?" ......... Him: ..... "I have no idea".  Then both, at the exact same time, the lightbulb goes on: ......... "Ohhhhhhhhh, must have Valentines Day or something.   Meh".    😄

• Haha 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...