Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

BritterSweet

It was late and I wanted coffee, so we made a rare stop at Starbucks. The bf was joking around when he saw "it's fall again! Pumpkin spice latte is back!" in the drive through. Then he ordered one with a defeated sigh. I thought he wanted to taste it .

When he took a sip, he looked so genuinely sad. I was laughing. " I think they got my tea wrong because this tastes like coffee gone all wrong!". I was like "that's what pumpkin spice tastes like! You don't like it?"

He thought he ordered his usual chai. He was too busy thinking of teasing on the pumpkin and it slipped out when he ordered.

I couldn't stop laughing. His sad face, the weird way he screwed himself. And how genuinely sad he was at not getting his preferred beverage... it's a tough life!

It was late and I wanted coffee, so we made a rare stop at Starbucks. The bf was joking around when he saw "it's fall again! Pumpkin spice latte is back!" in the drive through. Then he ordered one with a defeated sigh. I thought he wanted to taste it .

When he took a sip, he looked so genuinely sad. I was laughing. " I think they got my tea wrong because this tastes like coffee gone all wrong!". I was like "that's what pumpkin spice tastes like! You don't like it?"

He thought he ordered his usual chai. He was too busy thinking of teasing on the pumpkin and it slipped out when he ordered.

I couldn't stop laughing. His sad face, the weird way he screwed himself. And how genuinely sad he was at not getting his preferred beverage... it's a tough life!

^ First world problems....lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...