Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

In the Spotlight: notalady

Capricorn3

Thanks Capricorn for starting the thread

1) No I'm not married, but dating someone exclusively

2) I have no siblings (one child policy in China when I was born)

3) I'm really into tv shows, like breaking bad, game of thrones and the like. I also like adult colouring books, picked them up about 6 months ago, it's really fun. I also just started learning guitar (self learning through YouTube), it's going slowly but lots of fun!

4) This is a hard one, there's so many things in the world that should be different.. I think I'm gonna stick with something small, I would change my eye sight so I would have perfect vision and not wear glasses anymore!

What countries would you love to see.

What countries have you seen.

What historical time period would you like to live in.

I would love to visit Europe and the UK, but never been because it's quite far and a lot to see, so I would have to take a longer trip (3-5 weeks).

I have seen Singapore, Thailand and New Zealand. Obviously also Australia and China lol..

Hmm I don't think I would like to live in a historical time period. I think women are better off now than ever in history. Like if I was a man, I could see myself live in the Mad Men times maybe lol.. But as a woman, I think now is a better time to live as ever!

When did you move to Australia? Do you miss China and would you go back to live there?

Do you picture yourself marrying your boyfriend?

I moved to Australia about 14 years ago, but left China 4 years before to study and live in Singapore. So I left quite young (12 yo). I think fondly of my childhood and the China in my memories from back then, but don't miss living there nor would I go back to live. To visit, sure.

It's only been 4.5 months but yes I can definitely see myself marrying him down the track

Bone-in = good choice.

What is your dream vacation? Where would you go? How would you get there? What would you do? Who would you be with?

What laundry detergent do you like to use?

If you lived with your SO and he told you that he was going to get a pet snake, what would your reaction be? If you had to have a pet snake, what kind would you like/tolerate?

I haven't read previous questions asked of you, so apologies if I give you repeats ..

If you could be the star of any movie that was ever made what movie would you chose and why?

What was your favorite toy and book as a child?

Do you any pets, if so what are their names and why did you pick those specific names for them?

Describe the worse date you ever went on for us...

Bone-in = good choice.

What is your dream vacation? Where would you go? How would you get there? What would you do? Who would you be with?

What laundry detergent do you like to use?

If you lived with your SO and he told you that he was going to get a pet snake, what would your reaction be? If you had to have a pet snake, what kind would you like/tolerate?

My dream vacation would be relaxing and stress free, but still has fun activities. I think I'd probably choose New Zealand or North Queensland. I would fly there. If it's NZ I'd do glacier hike again, and explore some of the towns I didn't get to last time. Or if it's NQ, I'd go snorkelling again, and probably just relax by the beach! I would go with my boyfriend of course

I use a brand called Earth Choice, they seem gentler on clothes. But doesn't have much fragrance, so doesn't leave clothes smelling really nice lol.. But it works well and cheap.

Lol! I'd be like yea we're done! Jokes haha I would try to convince him not to but if I have to, I don't mind one of the little ones, maybe like this:

Ohhh, I had no idea you're from China or that you live in Australia! So cool to learn something new, lol.

1) Where in Australia do you live?

2) Favourite book and author?

3) What are your deal breakers?

4) Have you ever tried bungee jumping?

5) Any phobias?

1) I live in Queensland (probably won't reveal the exact city

2) I don't really read so I don't have a favourite haha...*hides*

3) My deal breakers are mostly to do with questionable character traits and basically any sign of disrespect, like dishonesty, manipulative, disloyalty. Poor communication skills is a biggie as well. I'm also not comfortable with someone who like to take a lot of risks in life, so that'd be a deal breaker for me. Personality wise, I think someone who is short / quick tempered or easily annoyed is a deal breaker for me, so is social awkwardness lol.. Man there are so many! I can't list them all haha...

4) I've never tried bungee jumping and won't either!! Too risky for me (and scarrrry!)

5) Hmm I wouldn't say phobia but I am afraid of extreme heights unless it's in an enclosed space (like inside a building).

I haven't read previous questions asked of you, so apologies if I give you repeats ..

If you could be the star of any movie that was ever made what movie would you chose and why?

What was your favorite toy and book as a child?

Do you any pets, if so what are their names and why did you pick those specific names for them?

Describe the worse date you ever went on for us...

If I could be a star in a movie, I think I'd like to be O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill (played by Lucy Liu) because she's super bad ass, well other than the fact that she died (spoilers! Lol) Or a female version of James Bond, need I say more?

My favourite toy was a big mouse (soft toy). My favourite book as a kid was Snow White lol!

I have a cat named Tiger, I picked the name because he looks like a little tiger (ginger tabby)!

Hmm my worst (but entertaining lol) date would have to be this one I made a thread about last year:

I didn't share the "physical joke" he made on the initial post. I forgot how it even came to that, but he jokingly offered to give me a mammogram (eww!), to which I didn't even bother with a come back and just laughed, I mean what do you say to that? He followed that with "so that's a yes then?" I was like "No!" Did I really need to spell it out?! He wasn't a bad guy but very socially awkward!

I'll load you up with another because I probably won't get on again before the 3 days expires.

What nickname did you have as a child and did it stick into adulthood?

My nick name as a kid was "little mouse" because it sounds somewhat similar to my Chinese name and also because I was born in the year of the Rat. Some of my good friends from teenage years still call me "Mousey" out of affection haha, but mostly it did not stick into adulthood!

Do you have children?(if not)do you see yourself having children in the future?

What kind of music do you like?

What famous person would you like to meet (Dead or Alive)?

I don't have children, still have my reservations about the whole thing, as not the maternal person lol..but I can see myself having 1-2 children with the right person, in a few years time.

I like a wide variety of music, ranging from hip hop to jazz (and at once upon a time I listened to a bit of metal lol!!) now mostly pop

I would like to meet Ted Bundy, as his psychiatrist in jail or something, not in real life lol.. It'd be fascinating to get inside the mind of a serial killer I reckon.

* Favorite color?

* Favorite food?

* Favorite place to be?

* Mountains or seaside?

* Cold (snow/ice) or sunny and hot?

* Sweet or savoury?

* If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?

Favourite colour is blue.

I think I answered favourite food above, chicken wing

Hmm.. I think seaside, although where I live is close to both so I'm fortunate enough not having to choose one only haha..

Sunny and hot.

Savoury.

If I won a million dollar I would set up an investment portfolio, with properties, shares and maybe bonds.

Archived