Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

" In the Spotlight"

Seraphim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name one thing about yourself that is quirky but loveable

I would have to say my laugh. I laugh exactly like my father. It's a really strange kind of laugh that makes people stop and look and then laugh themselves .

1) What really really get your blood boiling?.

2) What really really makes you happy?.

3) Which country would you love to visit?.

4) Do you like to read and if so, who's your favorite author?

Social injustice and injustice in general really makes me angry.

Being with my family probably makes me the most happy.

I would really like to go to Lourdes France I promised my grandmother that while she was still alive. ( she died in 1980). However ,I have yet to fulfill that promise.

I used to read lots and lots from early childhood. But after my son was born reading for pleasure slowed down quite a bit. But I don't really have a favourite author, no.

Love these questions! I'll try some fun and serious ones.

FUN:

1. In your honest opinion, what is something people spend money on but really shouldn't?

2. Besides the quotes in your Signature, what is your all time favorite quote?

3. You wake up in the last tv show/movie you watched. It's now your life. Where are you and what will you be doing?

SERIOUS

1. What (not mentioning alcohol, smoking, drugs and exes) are you proud to have cut out of your life?

2. What valuable life lesson did you learn? It can be from a person, a personal experience, a book/movie/tv show, etc.

3. You seem to be an awesome mother with the way you talk about your son! What bit of "parental advice" have you been given that still sticks with you to this day?

Love these questions! I'll try some fun and serious ones.

FUN:

1. In your honest opinion, what is something people spend money on but really shouldn't?

2. Besides the quotes in your Signature, what is your all time favorite quote?

3. You wake up in the last tv show/movie you watched. It's now your life. Where are you and what will you be doing?

SERIOUS

1. What (not mentioning alcohol, smoking, drugs and exes) are you proud to have cut out of your life?

2. What valuable life lesson did you learn? It can be from a person, a personal experience, a book/movie/tv show, etc.

3. You seem to be an awesome mother with the way you talk about your son! What bit of "parental advice" have you been given that still sticks with you to this day?

Fun:

1. I don't get why people spend money on the lottery.

2. My fav quote hmmmmm The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller

TV Show : Little House on the Prairie. I am Laura Ingalls making Christmas gifts for my family.

Serious :

1. Bad friendships

2. Loyalty, I learned this from my mom.

3. Children have rights too.

1) What (if any) is your biggest regret in life?

2) What is your biggest achievement?

3) What are you most proud of?

1. I would not say I have any major regrets.

2. My biggest achievement? I would say I have never been good at looking for achievement in myself . I tend to undercut myself. But, ok, my ongoing battle to survive PTSD. I am still battling and winning. My other achievement which I guess is an unusual for women is my military service. I served 13 years in the Primary Reserve.

3. I am most proud of my husband and my son . I am always bursting with pride for both.

Do you have any favorite TV shows/documentaries that you love - your "must not miss, have to watch" TV?

I love to watch Ghost Hunters and the Dead Files on Saturday nights. Those are the only shows I "really" have to watch.... Lol

I don't know I just find the paranormal fascinating.

Ohh, another question! (I went to see Neil Diamond last night, so was wondering ...)

Which live shows have you been to?

I love Neil Diamond! I have been to see Rod Stewart ,Chris de Burgh, Kim Mitchell, Allanah Myles, Loverboy

And when I was 14 my mom wouldn't let me go see The Stones in the US. My entire high school emptied out to go see The Stones but my mom wouldn't let me go.

My tea in the morning and my diet Pepsi at other times or life will REALLY suck. I need my caffeine .

That's me with coffee haha... I would argue that you DO need them to function

What's your specialty dish (cooking)?

That's me with coffee haha... I would argue that you DO need them to function

What's your specialty dish (cooking)?

Oh yeah I need caffeine to function or as my son says people better run like hell if I don't .. Lol

Hmmmmm, my specialty dish. ....... Well ,as an every day meal my family would argue I make a pretty mean meatloaf. And I did win a chili contest once. Lol

Oh yeah I need caffeine to function or as my son says people better run like hell if I don't .. Lol

Hmmmmm, my specialty dish. ....... Well ,as an every day meal my family would argue I make a pretty mean meatloaf. And I did win a chili contest once. Lol

Mmm yummy!

Archived