Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That doesn't really surprise me. The flu has many strains, which is why a new flu shot is needed every flu season. This virus unfortunately happens to be much more contagious and more deadly than

Should be yous twoπŸ˜‹

This year.... it can seriously go blank it’s self.Β 

Lyft driver who insists he stopped at the hotel down the street rather than our apartment building despite my note stating the name of my building, plus the address, and not even trying to drive to our building (I had my son and the car seat). Of course the pick up location is a totally different address(since we don't live at a lovely hotel lol).

It's too coldβ›„, it's too hotπŸ”₯, my finger hurts☝, this onion smells funny🍈, a yellow car went by and that just pisses me off.πŸš•

Not just today, but always. People who are always complaining about something.

Everyone is against me. At work, in the store, out on the street, the family. None of them know how much I have to put up with.

Β 

Not me. I am just describing the sort of stuff constant complainers say. So annoying.

Β 

That aside and since you mention it Dias, the ENA "friends" would do well do declare themselves as such . LOL.

Everyone is against me. At work, in the store, out on the street, the family. None of them know how much I have to put up with.

Β 

Not me. I am just describing the sort of stuff constant complainers say. So annoying.

Β 

That aside and since you mention it Dias, the ENA "friends" would do well do declare themselves as such . LOL.

Β 

I am one of your ENA friends :)