Last movie you watched?, Part 2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why I enjoyed the scene, by the way. I just thought it was a cool scene. I've noticed that some comedians, when they take a "serious" role, are often better actors than non-comedians

shaun of the dead ☠️💀

Have you seen Hot Fuzz?

I am watching Snatch again. I still can't believe that some British haven't seen this film. It's by far the funniest British movie ever.

Edited by dias
3 hours ago, dias said:

I am watching Snatch again. I still can't believe that some British haven't seen this film. It's by far the funniest British movie ever.

It's one of my boyfriend's favorites. I thought it was ok. I think Hot Fuzz is my all-time favorite British comedy.

Just finished watching the Hunger Games quadrilogy. I really enjoyed them.

When the movies first came out, I didn't enjoy them as much because I had recently read the books, and I was matching the two up as the movies went along. But it's been over nine years since I read the books, and I find that the movies are quite good when I'm not constantly comparing them to the books.

I do want to read the books again, though. They were great. Real page-turners.

Edited by Jibralta

No, but they showed up on my queue after I started watching The Hunger Games. And my boyfriend has heard of them. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished Bodyguard. It's a series, not a movie. But it's only six episodes, so it's practically a movie.

It was really good. I don't usually go for shoot-em-up thrillers like this, but this one kept me engaged. It was exciting, and not too predictable or too implausible.

• 2 weeks later...

Death Becomes Her - First saw this when I was a teenager, babysitting my little neighbor. She woke up and came down right at the part where Goldie Hawn had been shot. Her parents were a little miffed that she saw that....Oops. I think it's been at least 20 years since I saw this movie. It was pretty funny. A real 80s movie. Kind of reminded me of Ghostbusters and Tim Burton's Batman. 

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - Really good. I didn't get bored at all.

The Hitman's Bodyguard - It was ok. Definitely funny in places. Kind of boring flick with lots of stuff getting shot up and blown up. Bang Boom Yawn Haha, etc.

Edited by Jibralta