Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

No but I want to! Even if the movie sucks, it'll have a good soundtrack:)

It won best motion picture at the Golden Globes so can't be all bad! But ya never know with those award shows.

But yeah mostly want to see for the music and live performances, which look pretty exciting from the clips I've seen!

We will, we will, rock you...…. lol

My bf and I were counting the day until the original release and then everything went south with my mother and his parents.

2 months later and we still want to see it. Now after the Golden Globes I am excited to see it's re released this weekend.

I want the big theater experience and don't want to waste it seeing it on tv.

The Favourite.

It was a combination of very dark, twisted and sometimes funny. . . with the most frustrating ending ever.

We literally heard everyone around us mumble `what the f*ck?!' when the screen went dark the credits started to roll.

Emma Stone, Rachel Weisz and Ovilia Colman - who won a Golden Globe for best actress

The Favourite.

It was a combination of very dark, twisted and sometimes funny. . . with the most frustrating ending ever.

We literally heard everyone around us mumble `what the f*ck?!' when the screen went dark the credits started to roll.

The director is Greek. I think all his movies are like this.

Why it would piss you off? Lol

Because my own family fits this description (although they're not very funny).

I think it would be like visiting them, which always leaves me stressed for weeks afterward lol.

Because my own family fits this description (although they're not very funny).

I think it would be like visiting them, which always leaves me stressed for weeks afterward lol.

But it is a historical comedy drama. Nothing really to do with families lol. (I assume so, haven't seen it)

[video=youtube;SYb-wkehT1g]

• 2 weeks later...
Watched "A Few Good Men" last night, I loved Tom Cruise in this!!

Just my type, smart-ass, cocky, funny, smart! Lol

Was hoping he and Jo (Demi Moore) hooked up at the end, I'm such a sap about these things.

But what a great movie, and Jack Nicholson's character -- scary!!

He plays the bad guy really good!