Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

^ OK, that is seriously freezing!!! Yikes. Still better than extreme heat although I am not sure I could handle it THAT cold!!

I have my heat up to 25C in the house and my fireplace up to 82F and I am still chilled. Unfortunately the military feels we should freeze to death in homes with extremely poor insulation .

I have my heat up to 25C in the house and my fireplace up to 82F and I am still chilled. Unfortunately the military feels we should freeze to death in homes with extremely poor insulation .

Sounds awful. I can't even begin to imagine such cold. I think the coldest I have ever experienced in my life was about -8C ...... you'd probably think that was a heat wave!! LOL :p

:)

How is the weather in the UK? I will be back on the 14th of January!

Cold , grey , dark and gloomy ...... wet today , but at the end of the day this is the uk and it is January haha so we never expected a heat wave .I wish I could show you my pics , you would like them , but firstly I don't get how to load them on here and secondly they are all on my lap top which has broken .

Cold , grey , dark and gloomy ...... wet today , but at the end of the day this is the uk and it is January haha so we never expected a heat wave .I wish I could show you my pics , you would like them , but firstly I don't get how to load them on here and secondly they are all on my lap top which has broken .

I am coming reinforced with new winter jacket and new cap! haha :)

I think the best way is through Flickr. You could create an account there!

I am coming reinforced with new winter jacket and new cap! haha :)

I think the best way is through Flickr. You could create an account there!

I have a flicker account , havent posted on it in years , but I will have a look , see if I can remember my log in details .

haha yes you need the reinforced jacket ..the nights will start to slowly get lighter now and I must admit , you can't beat a winter sunset ...so photography wise it is a gem in winter .

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• Adultery - the New Monogamy?
      Adultery is the Future of Marriage? The ancient institution of monogamous marriage is ill-suited to the exigencies of modern Western civilization. People of both genders live and work longer (which renders sexual exclusivity impracticable); travel far and away frequently; and are exposed to tempting romantic alternatives via social networking and in various workplace and social settings. As leisure time increases and physical survival is all but effortlessly guaranteed, recreation takes precedence over procreation.

• 0 replies
    • Healing the Child Within
      In today’s episode of The Terri Cole Show, you are in for a treat. I am interviewing a new pal, his name is Nate Postlethwait, but you may know him as @nate_postlethwait on Instagram.

• 0 replies
    • How to Sort Your Life Out | Self Improvement
      This video is about how to sort your life out. There are four important things you need to do to sort your life out ASAP.

• 0 replies
    • Triggers
      You may be tempted to deal with your triggers by avoiding everything or everyone that triggers you. Although that will help you feel better in the moment, it will make life a lot harder for you over all. Instead, here's an emotionally intelligent way of managing your triggers that will help you a lot more.

• 0 replies
    • No Intimacy Without Personal Boundaries (Q&A)
      The ability to thrive in intimacy is inextricably linked to the capacity to maintain and enforce personal boundaries. In personality disordered patients, both are sorely compromised.

• 0 replies