Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

video game lounge, Part 2

happyfrank

I seem to spend most of mine on ammo, believe it or not. But I can see spending some on Radaway soon. Radiation seems to play heavier in this game than the others, unfortunately. I've found that it's pretty beneficial to use the cooking craft station to cook food, because once you do, it eliminates the rads from it. But there is a perk on your Power Armor you can put on that eliminates all rads from food and drink regardless if it's cooked or not. Don't think I'll go that far to use it, but I did notice it as an option.

Yeah I just joined the Brotherhood and got the power armor. But the bad thing is it runs out of power quick and the fusion core things are way too expensive for me.

My game was very buggy last night. Paladin Danse was all over the place. Then I joined and we were supposed to go to some island to fight super mutants, but I hopped on the plane and it just went to the airport so I said, "Ok..."

I ended up actually randomly stumbling upon the Lost Patrol mission. Killed some super mutants at a water tower type-place, then the "radio signal" in the second half of the mission was glitching so couldn't finish that either. Also did the Clear College Square mission, and yet another phantom radio signal started there, even though nothing to do with a radio signal is a part of that particular quest.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hid in one of the long hallways inside... the little hatchlings kept coming in, but the Queen wasn't able to fit. Downside.... she killed all the extra men to settle into the Castle... so by the time the battle was over, the only people left were Preston (who went back to Sanctuary) and the one guy that permanently stays on the radio transmitter once it's hooked up. So I had to find other settlers to make any progress on the Castle. Only found 2 so far.

Yep, the burnout is kicking in now...thinking of going back to MGSV - somehow when I transported my PS4 out of my ex's house a month and a half ago, my PS4 stopped working so I had to wipe it. Lost 20+ hours of Witcher 3, 40-50 hours of MGSV and 60 hours of Bloodborne.

Yep, the burnout is kicking in now...thinking of going back to MGSV - somehow when I transported my PS4 out of my ex's house a month and a half ago, my PS4 stopped working so I had to wipe it. Lost 20+ hours of Witcher 3, 40-50 hours of MGSV and 60 hours of Bloodborne.

If you have ps plus.

It's saved in the cloud.

A couple of shots of my Fallout 4 character. Looks like she's saluting in the first one. Made level 20 today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10806[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10807[/ATTACH]

And I began replaying one of my favorites last night, Alien: Isolation. This game is so stressful but so, so good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10808[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10809[/ATTACH]

I beat Fallout 4 but I'm still playing constantly while on break! God, the storyline, what a nightmare of decisions to make!

I'm now on the hunt to collect all the bobbleheads. I've definitely found several new/interesting places while searching. This game is so incredibly deep. I also found Vault 81 today which was a big surprise.... if you haven't been there, do it now, you get a cool companion in the end.

Finished Fallout 4. The plot twist was cool but the story really turned me off after that, not to mention closed off a load of missions now that I can't do. And I was forced to do things that kinda ruined the game for me. I don't feel like the game gives you enough variety of solid decisions.

I play solo... all the companions are terrible at sneaking, which is what I do all the time. But I'll admit, I just finished the main questline part where you have to track Kellogg with Dogmeat (won't give anything else away because spoilers); and I liked that Dogmeat drags the enemy down and holds them down for you. That's pretty cool. I sent him away after reaching the Fort, but I still thought he was pretty cool.

Also, if you ever do the "investigate the Museum of Witchcraft" quest under the Misc quest options.... Bring lots of firepower. I was NOT PREPARED. I wish there was a way to add one of those "spoiler" boxes in here... so you can click it if you want to see it, or leave it alone if you don't.

^ Yeahhhh, it scared the you-know-what out of me. I live alone, right? I actually jumped and squeaked out loud. Small spoiler: depending on the end option you choose, you get a cool melee weapon!

Anyway, I'm enjoying this game a lot, so far. Better than the other Fallouts? Honestly, no, I don't think it is. It's a GREAT game, don't get me wrong. But if compared to the other Fallouts, there's just too much going on, too many things I don't like, and it just isn't the same.

I have started using my Power Armor, though. I like that you get the added str bonus, so you have more carry weight. It takes a lot getting used to, though. And it's really annoying that you can't use weapon or armor benches while inside it. But I love the modification on the helmet that marks enemies for you. I also love not worrying about rad poisoning.

Here comes the girl part: I hate not being able to see my girl's hair!

Thanks happyfrank! I managed to rescue my Witcher 3 and Bloodborne saves. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my MGSV saves. I think my ps plus subscription lapsed when I was playing that. But thanks again! 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

That's awesome.. Glad to hear that.

Picked up way too many games during the sales.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10811[/ATTACH]

Fun story time....

Won't say what quest this is from.... but I was supposed to fly a chopper to that land across the water over there, and, well.... guess what that flaming ball of wreckage in the water is?? Whoops....

I ALSO discovered, much to my dismay, that you cannot swim in Power Armor...

Rainbow Six was ok on the 360 but I don't play online. Xenoblade looks cool.

When I left my ex I left my Wii U and games with her as a parting gift for her kids, I bought it mostly for them anyway and they played it 98 percent of the time anyway. Ended up getting another Wii U for myself since the breakup since some of the games for it look cool.

Archived