Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

Post a photo of urself part 4 (NOTE: Please do not quote others' photos)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. The fellow was cute too. Nice smile.

You gal's are funny.

Here, I'll let you in on a secret. That was after a 5 day no shower camping trip picture...

Last summer though, don't think I'm still quite as pickled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can upload a picture as your profile photo. I use my Journal to post mine but through Flickr. Or you can upload a picture by clicking the "Insert Image" button but I am not sure it works.

You can upload a picture as your profile photo. I use my Journal to post mine but through Flickr. Or you can upload a picture by clicking "Insert Image" button but I am not sure it works.

Thanks Dias.

Fiddling with it now... 😊

Awwww..all I can see for pics is Jman and his lady, which by the way is super adorable/good looking.

And Krankor, another good looking guy.

As for everyone else, I couldn't see a dang thing. So I am still guessing as to what you all look like.If anyone is interested in seeing me, I am willing to send a pic privately (that sounds racy..haha) but no, I just meant in messaging rather than in public. Give me a shout if you're wondering.

I am going to check back and see if I can see any other's, and please feel free to send me your pic in private messaging too (fully clothed )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Awwww..all I can see for pics is Jman and his lady, which by the way is super adorable/good looking.

And Krankor, another good looking guy.

As for everyone else, I couldn't see a dang thing. So I am still guessing as to what you all look like.If anyone is interested in seeing me, I am willing to send a pic privately (that sounds racy..haha) but no, I just meant in messaging rather than in public. Give me a shout if you're wondering.

I am going to check back and see if I can see any other's, and please feel free to send me your pic in private messaging too (fully clothed )

i'll show you mine if you show me yours. i mean fully clothed lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...