Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

Post a photo of urself part 4 (NOTE: Please do not quote others' photos)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the guys I've dated had facial hair. That's probably why I like it. I dislike the feel of a guy's, like, 5 o'clock shadow, though, or maybe like "I forgot to shave today" stubble. It's itchy and it hurts.

I have talked one or two into growing facial hair. I find it sexy and in turn they are rewarded for having done so

Updated my profile pic (limited time only) to one of me at a friend's wedding yesterday. We had a great time! I said to the groom "we have to get a shot of us flexing!!!" So we did and it came out hilarious. And I have to report back - everyone seems to like the beard! 8)

@jj

Excellent beard!!! It really suits you remember to use beard oil and get regular trims and shaping done by a professional. My bf tried to trim his beard himself once and messed it up so bad that he had to shave it all off!! Don't let this happen to you!

@jj

Excellent beard!!! It really suits you remember to use beard oil and get regular trims and shaping done by a professional. My bf tried to trim his beard himself once and messed it up so bad that he had to shave it all off!! Don't let this happen to you!

Thanks happybear! Funny you should mention that, I just bought this awesome beard trimmer by Norelco and have been using that. But I want to shape the chin area, but gonna have a barber do it so I don't mess it up and have to start all over again lol

Ya definitely go to a barber at least once for a trim, they trim your beard to suit your face shape, they'll show you what works for you. It prob wouldn't be hard to do it yourself at home once you know the best shape for your face

yeah what I essentially do right now is use my shiny new beard trimmer and shape it so the neck area looks well-taken care of (especially the sides), so it doesn't look like I just forgot to shave. And of course, I use it to trim the upper parts of my cheek the shape it appropriately. Have been getting a lot of great feedback so far, so gonna go with it for a while!

Yeah the beard is having a moment, and quite frankly i'm pretty happy about it lol, and there are many women out there that dig beards.

You def wanna have a barber deal with your chin and show you how to shape it. So my bf has a round face, and they keep the sides trimmed shorter, but keep the chin longer and sorta square-ish. The difference before/after was pretty remarkable. He used to trim it all with the same guide, so it was all the same length. It looks much better now. Unfortunately his attempts to replicate the trim at home were disastrous lol.

Thanks! Your turn for a new picture

We need to get this thread going again!

You know I cannot change my profile pic on my own for some reason, admin had to do it last two times for me. But maybe I will create a photobucket account and post a new past summer pic of me and put it in my journal and let you know whenever I post it...

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you guys already see my mug about 10 times a day. I decided that, since I mention her often enough, I'd give you the full shot with the ol' lady included. She approved the request, so here it is:

]

It's from last year! Sun's probably a bit forgiving on the wrinkles. But first time I clean shaved in this relationship, I walked into the room and she looked legitimately distraught... like almost crying. I thought something was for real wrong, so I asked her what was up. I swear her eyes were teared over and she and goes, "Baby, no... you look like you're in high school...."

So, yeah. Not allowed to do that anymore.