Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

Post a photo of urself part 4 (NOTE: Please do not quote others' photos)

mystique_cf

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I put another one up in my profile, just because, even though the person took a somewhat blurry photo, that's the nicest shirt and tie I own.

And I like keeping this thread alive.

Awesome! - I need to get a new one and update mine.

• 1 month later...

Grrr. I seen superman brought this thread back again the other day. I took a picture for here. I'm not sure I wanna post it or not. I have threads on here from last year, I'm not sure I want affiliated with my real persona and we aren't allowed to delete threads. On one hand, starting not to care and actually like some of the regulars here. We'll see...

Grrr. I seen superman brought this thread back again the other day. I took a picture for here. I'm not sure I wanna post it or not. I have threads on here from last year, I'm not sure I want affiliated with my real persona and we aren't allowed to delete threads. On one hand, starting not to care and actually like some of the regulars here. We'll see...

I am glad to remain at least a little bit anonymous here. It's a great spot to process personal info, but it's all searchable and discoverable. I would regret the pain caused by someone reading what I write and seeing that it's my journal.

Doesn't look too short to me!!! My profile pic is me...my mom on her 80th birthday and my twin bro. Have been in the hospital with my mom the last 2 night....colon cancer surgery. Hoping they got it all. Pic a good one of me....so it's staying....for YEARS!!! lol

I'm 61 now...and that was taken 3 years ago.

John John, you look great with short hair.

Good-looking bunch on here!

Thanks P-squared! LOL the profile pic I have up right now is before I cut my hair! I've since cut it and sorta regretted it (I like the length I have in my profile photo). But it'll grow back. Yeah, we are a good looking bunch here on ENA! 8)