Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

The internet. I use a variation of this one. I never used bisquick before, so I substitute a tube of pillsbury biscuits (or crescent rolls) instead, and layer them like lasagna instead of putting them all at the bottom. I normally add pepperoni. I avoid veggies because they can get watery in the crock pot.

https://www.food.com/recipe/rosemarys-original-crock-pot-pizza-288370

Amazing and it looks so easy too. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fabulous, Seraphim. Can you imagine what it would be like having a sign party? I propose dressing like a different sign and have others guess what you really are. I'm sure it's been done before.

There is something comforting about having yourself transcribed in the stars, isn't it. If we don't know ourselves, maybe the stars do?

Fabulous, Seraphim. Can you imagine what it would be like having a sign party? I propose dressing like a different sign and have others guess what you really are. I'm sure it's been done before.

There is something comforting about having yourself transcribed in the stars, isn't it. If we don't know ourselves, maybe the stars do?

Sounds cute !

I would say I am a lot like my sign, even if I don’t believe in it.