Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

The internet. I use a variation of this one. I never used bisquick before, so I substitute a tube of pillsbury biscuits (or crescent rolls) instead, and layer them like lasagna instead of putting them all at the bottom. I normally add pepperoni. I avoid veggies because they can get watery in the crock pot.

https://www.food.com/recipe/rosemarys-original-crock-pot-pizza-288370

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Lord, I finally did it!   Now all can see my daily frustration, lol.  Thanks Wiseman.

The first time I saw this was in a youth hostel on Venice beach...found it really funny - not very accurate - but funny nonetheless!  

Thinking of you, Cap. Be safe...

Posted Images

The internet. I use a variation of this one. I never used bisquick before, so I substitute a tube of pillsbury biscuits (or crescent rolls) instead, and layer them like lasagna instead of putting them all at the bottom. I normally add pepperoni. I avoid veggies because they can get watery in the crock pot.

https://www.food.com/recipe/rosemarys-original-crock-pot-pizza-288370

Amazing and it looks so easy too. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey friends, hope everyone is doing well. I needed to be offline for a while but didn't forget about you guys 

Hi Kim, glad you're well. Haven't forgotten you either! :smug:

Things are busy here in my world so had to take a few days off too.

• 2 weeks later...

Fabulous, Seraphim. Can you imagine what it would be like having a sign party? I propose dressing like a different sign and have others guess what you really are. I'm sure it's been done before.

There is something comforting about having yourself transcribed in the stars, isn't it. If we don't know ourselves, maybe the stars do?

Fabulous, Seraphim. Can you imagine what it would be like having a sign party? I propose dressing like a different sign and have others guess what you really are. I'm sure it's been done before.

There is something comforting about having yourself transcribed in the stars, isn't it. If we don't know ourselves, maybe the stars do?

Sounds cute !

I would say I am a lot like my sign, even if I don’t believe in it.