Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Lord, I finally did it!   Now all can see my daily frustration, lol.  Thanks Wiseman.

The first time I saw this was in a youth hostel on Venice beach...found it really funny - not very accurate - but funny nonetheless!  

Thinking of you, Cap. Be safe...

Posted Images

Oh man, those sleepless nights....

We are preparing for our second round of local lockdown today. One of the restaurants that used my app shut down for 2 weeks because a patron was found with Covid. Not good period for mobile apps in this market I guess.

Lockdown, no lockdown...same thing to me.

I am ok thanks , I go to Oxford for the brain scan on Friday , so that will be a relief to get that over with . I have been enjoying your Liverpool pics ...the docks , superb photography . Hope you ok and keeping safe .

Thank you for your kind words Pippy, one of the photos was supposed to be featured in liverpool echo (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/) today. At least this is what Merseyside community group told me on Flickr.

It's a tough situation. Hope the surgery goes smoothly. Good you have Em and your family for support. Take care :)

Thank you for your kind words Pippy, one of the photos was supposed to be featured in liverpool echo (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/) today. At least this is what Merseyside community group told me on Flickr.

It's a tough situation. Hope the surgery goes smoothly. Good you have Em and your family for support. Take care :)

I think I saw it , on the page you linked , as I scrolled down I saw qhat looked like yours , your style . Well done , it is a huge honour for a paper to want your pics , you should be proud of yourself .

Yes this scan will determine which brain surgery I need , after this I will go before a panel of a neuro surgeon , a neurologist and a maxi facial consultant on the 9th October , then the op will come after that . I am slightly concerned we will be locked down by then lol hey ho . Thankyou for asking dias x

Not having a good day today. I don't know what I was doing(maybe reaching for something else) and I accidentally smashed a perfume bottle on the ground. I only have two arms to coordinate and couldn't seem to do that. I then went online to try and see where I can order a replacement bottle and it's been discontinued. At least the bathroom smells nice... for awhile... positive thoughts...

Planning some slow cooker meals this weekend so looking at new things to try. I haven't done much in a slow cooker except the traditional browned beef stew.