Anyone can play this game

This is my dance, y'all

Humpty Hump's my name

No two people

will do it the same

Ya got it down

when ya appear to be in pain

[video=youtube;y38Ec57yMG8] ]

Is it good? I head the single and gen The Evil Has Landed and thought both were just ok.

Personally I feel that it's definitely my favorite album from them (and likely one of my favorite albums of all time) - I didn't find a remotely bad song after listening seven times. Evil Has Landed isn't bad but I love their sound and Feet Don't Fail Me (which was played in their lie detector video) is just so incredible to me.

Personally I feel that it's definitely my favorite album from them (and likely one of my favorite albums of all time) - I didn't find a remotely bad song after listening seven times. Evil Has Landed isn't bad but I love their sound and Feet Don't Fail Me (which was played in their lie detector video) is just so incredible to me.

Yeah I did like the snippet of Feet Don't Fail Me. I think Songs for the Deaf and 2013's ...Like Clockwork are my favorites so far by them. We saw them live four years ago and will again next month!

Yeah I did like the snippet of Feet Don't Fail Me. I think Songs for the Deaf and 2013's ...Like Clockwork are my favorites so far by them. We saw them live four years ago and will again next month!

Yeah I like at least three songs from any of their albums but those two were my favorites too. At least before Villains.

I was debating going to the Milwaukee show although it's a haul. The closest thing to me is Riot Fest and I am not braving Chicago traffic and crowds for that. Did that before, never again. I did see The Mars Volta twice right after Jon quit (and he quit RIGHT after I bought my first ticket) so I really want to see him drum live.

Either way, Have fun!