Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Rose and Crown ...

pippy longstocking

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take this low-key opportunity to say a temporary goodbye before i take a hiatus.

I have a very busy few months ahead and i want to give this phase of life my absolute best.

I wish you all a great time in the meanwhile. I hope you'll all continue to enjoy the support, wisdom and insight this place offers as much as i have- and then, when the time comes, jump into action with renewed strenghth and inspiration.

Thank you all for sharing your counsel and advice on ena- i have enjoyed soaking it up, and many of you have inspired my drive to bring some new chi into my life!

Party on guys,

*sends pippy special jumbo hugs, Pippy are you still at the fair, have you bought us any new unicorns yet? I'm going to look for them too! Maybe i'll bring a few with me when i return! Or a cat at least. Yeah, probably a cat.*

I look forward to "seeing" you all again!

ey you lot

thankyou xxx

It was actually very lovely to see mesages been left like that and really lifted my day ..you're not a bad bunch xxxxxxxxx

rainy if you have a peek in , I hope you are ok and enjoy your time away , lots of love and see you soon xxxx

and if anyone is interested ...I have the pinkest pj's on even known to mankind .. I look like a trifle .

and if anyone is interested ...I have the pinkest pj's on even known to mankind .. I look like a trifle .

LMAO!!! That totally made my day - almost spit my tea all over my keyboard, lol. It reminded me about the last time I was in Seattle and at the airport - I saw a "Sleepless in Seattle" PJ and just had to have it, lol. omg, how cheesy and pathetic can I get? lol.

yes I am good thankyou darling , I have been really getting to know my new brother , we really get on well . He often has to work near me , so he comes to see me and we go and get lunch and just talk and talk . My sister doesn;t live close enough to do that so she has asked me if she can come for a couple of days in december , so that will be nice to spend some quality time with her . She did have a bit of a wobble and thought I didn't want to know her , it was just chance really that everytime she called me someone was here or I was going out ..now that really is the truth, but I never remembered to call her back . I did explain when I first got to meet them that I was a funny onion and I pull my phone out the wall , deactivate my accounts , take 3 months to reply to pm's and don't recall the last half hour never mind to call someone back hahaah So when she is here I will try and chat with her about it all so she knows not to take it personally and that it is what I have learnt to do or I will have outbursts on the net and to people I speak to . blimey vic ...did I just gab your face off ??

cap ..where are you from/living ..I kept meaning to ask you when we where talking about the uk climate hahahaah

MHOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

did I read about your eyes somewhere ..I can't find it now ... what's going on lass , are you ok?

Hey Pip....I'm fine. Had a blood vessel break on my retina. The treatment is eye injections to relieve the pressure and dissipate the blood. Not a pleasant experience. Think Clockwork Orange!

*shovels manure*

*pets the furries*

*brushes manes*

*waters the catnip bed*

before i make a line for it though...I had a laugh just moments ago...i have these amethyst prayer beads, well, a jap mala and went to rinse them when the string broke and they scatered everywhere (some literally went down the drain) and i was crouching under the sink picking the beads up when Mr walks in asks da heck rainy and i'm like "help...i've lost my marbles..."

hugs all, have a great one

• 2 weeks later...

Archived