Open Club  ·  40 members

Off Topic

The Rose and Crown ...

pippy longstocking

Haha! I once had a cat that gave back massages. She had double paws and was very good at it. One cat I have now only does acupuncture, by surprise, and sometimes on eyelids. (One reason why I sleep with an eye mask.)

hahaha I have been there hahahahahahaha again big george ...many a morning I have woken up with him on my head

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg, I LOVE squirrels! I envy you. The only time I ever get to see them is when I go overseas. Not fair.

I feel blessed that he was brave enough to come in ... they are not very popular here cap , not the grey ones because they are wiping out the red ones ...most see them as a pest and vermin .... I don't .. sammy ( my adult one) has geen coming to my garden for 7 years now and I think this may be one of his babies .

now you say you envy me , but for me its the other way round because you get to see soooooooo many more different animals .

now you say you envy me , but for me its the other way round because you get to see soooooooo many more different animals .

I not only envy you the squirrels, but also where you live. Actually, you could almost say I am obsessed with the UK - it's soooooo beautiful!! Been there a few times (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales) - I'd kill to live there!

I not only envy you the squirrels, but also where you live. Actually, you could almost say I am obsessed with the UK - it's soooooo beautiful!! Been there a few times (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales) - I'd kill to live there!

Really , that's lovely to hear and wow you have travelled and seen the best by the sounds of it ..the irish , scottish and welsh landscapes are just breath taking .I think it is the climate we all get fed up with ... if feels like two days of summer and then its over hahaha

Really , that's lovely to hear and wow you have travelled and seen the best by the sounds of it ..the irish , scottish and welsh landscapes are just breath taking .I think it is the climate we all get fed up with ... if feels like two days of summer and then its over hahaha

bwaahaaha!! So true! lol. Went there one summer, walking around Hyde Park and apparently there was "heat wave" ... all of 23 C - my hubby and I were the only ones walking around with jeans and a cardigan and all the Brits were in shorts, lying around on the lawns, shirtless, soaking up the sun. We died laughing, lol.

bwaahaaha!! So true! lol. Went there one summer, walking around Hyde Park and apparently there was "heat wave" ... all of 23 C - my hubby and I were the only ones walking around with jeans and a cardigan and all the Brits were in shorts, lying around on the lawns, shirtless, soaking up the sun. We died laughing, lol.

hahahaha thats brilliant and god its so true hahahahaahahahahah there was an advert on the tv a couple of years ago taking the piss out of ourselves basically ..it showed a slither of sun peeking through the clouds and britain went insane ..people in offices where running out onto the streets , everyone was rollig up their shirts and putting thier arms in the small slither of sun hahahahaah ... we wouldn't know how to handle a real heatwave .

awwwwwwwww I baby squirrel just came in my house , how beautiful .

I was in the lounge and heard little pitter patter paws and there he was in the kitchen ..I am so loved up I could burst . I wanted him to stay and make friends with me but he shat himself and legged it ..

Nothing like a bit of squirrel doo to start the day off!

hahahaha thats brilliant and god its so true hahahahaahahahahah there was an advert on the tv a couple of years ago taking the piss out of ourselves basically ..it showed a slither of sun peeking through the clouds and britain went insane ..people in offices where running out onto the streets , everyone was rollig up their shirts and putting thier arms in the small slither of sun hahahahaah ... we wouldn't know how to handle a real heatwave .

LOL. this makes me laugh so much - Brit weather. We watch a lot of UK TV (told you, I'm obsessed) and literally in every single thing we watch, it is always raining!, lol. No matter what show it is, without fail, there are always grey skies and rain, lol. Hubby always says: "oh look, it's raining again!". Don't know why, but we find it terribly amusing, lol.

If you lived here, you would expire within a week, lol. Well, maybe not, the Brits flock here in the thousands for the sand, sea, sun.

I have squirrels GALORE here!!! They are so many they are every day road kill.

aww, that's so sad I'll be in your part of the world in December so probably won't see any (they hibernate, I think?). I'm not sure how I'll cope with the cold and the snow, lol.

Head over to Boston, Cap, and we'll show you what snow is all about.

I know! lol. Trouble is you are on the opposite end of where I'm going. Seattle (doesn't snow there, or very little) and then west coast of Canada. Boston is east, right? I've experinced plenty of snow on my last trip, always looks great, can be fun, but it's the COLD that gets to me. eeeeeeeep!

One could say Vancouver is the last up NW since their accent can be mistaken for American but that would just get me lynched by the Canadian crew here.

lol. Been to Seattle and Vancouver plenty times, can't say I noticed them sounding like Americans, lol. Be careful, our Canadians here will not be too happy with you, lol.

Archived