Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

The Rose and Crown ...

pippy longstocking

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well you lot thave done wonders ...miracles even ..this must be the best damn spa on the internet hehe ...pp you paint a delicious picture and I am singing ..not quite dancing yet cos I have just go up , but there is a little leg bouncing going on hehe .

now patrick we need to talk refreshments ..not that your offerings are not good enough ..but ...only a small but ... I am a typical english lass and will need a pot a tea at all times , on a fancy tray ..obviously

I would like to be in charge of the kittens if thats ok *sigh* hahaha

Squints through the window, wonders... Looks at the sign, back into the window, sign again... Ponders why there are cats serving tea at one end of the bar, unicorn scat on the side walk, and then asks self I wonder if there is a beer list and if they have good vodka.

WithLove can we get this as a neon sign?

Love it! I need that sign, I have a cat who does that. Who is by the way not welcome at this establishment. (Yeah, Coco-banoco I am looking right at your fuzzy adorable face. Good thing you're so cute or you'd be in real trouble Mister.)

And of course there's beer or whatever else you like in there. We have cats serving tea and unicorns man, that should tell you this is a magical place where wonderful things happen.

Also we have this guy bartending, although I'm not sure I'm totally down with a song that promotes alcohol poisoning to get over someone. LOL

And yes there WILL be karaoke and a DJ too. If someone prefers another music genre I'm down with that too. I like all kinds of music, not just country.

But it's a bar, gotta have good country music, sawdust on the floor and a bunch of rednecks drinkin cussin and fightin

But it's a bar, gotta have good country music, sawdust on the floor and a bunch of rednecks drinkin cussin and fightin

Well, that's one room in the bar. There will be other rooms as well where people can play songs like Whiskey in a Jar and Of Wolf and Man (a personal fave of mine) by Metallica. Since this is a magical place we can each have our own room if we like and wander from room to room should we so desire.

And mhowe, I love your room idea too. I'm on my way to have a serious talk with some people I haven't seen in far too long.

journeynow & RainyCoast, I shall then assume the Cliff Chair at the end of the bar; lording my advice and obscure knowledge to all who ignore me! Completely oblivious to the whiskers drink while staring into the fire pit hoping the sound of my own voice will drown out the karaoke.

"Excuse me Tabby, could you fetch another black lager for me? No furball this time please, not into garnishes."

give it a couple of drinks, you'll be drowning out everyone else's singing

drink it up, meeeeen

it's long after teeeen

do we have a menu of our spa services yet?

-Healing Purrs sound therapy

-Back massage (kitty kneading) with or without acupunture (please specify whether you wish acupunture or not so that we can provide you with a masseuse of fitting temperament. Staff: Mrs Cookies for soft kneads and Mr Lance-a-lot for acupuncture)

-The Cat Hat treatment: alleviates migraines and heavy thoughts

-Water retention treatment (placing of drousy fat felines on the lower abdomen. proven to make you need to pee minutes into the session. buh-bye water weight, hello skinny jeans!)

what else do we have?

p.s. do not drink the bryony extract. we use that for rheumatism lol. (herbs used in the extract are homegrown and fertilized with our very own special rainbow glitter unicorn manure. because we care. )

-Back massage (kitty kneading) with or without acupunture (please specify whether you wish acupunture or not so that we can provide you with a masseuse of fitting temperament. Staff: Mrs Cookies for soft kneads and Mr Lance-a-lot for acupuncture)

Haha! I once had a cat that gave back massages. She had double paws and was very good at it. One cat I have now only does acupuncture, by surprise, and sometimes on eyelids. (One reason why I sleep with an eye mask.)

If this is a magical place, then I would suggest a room where we can sit and sip ---- and chat with the dearly departed as though they were still in their prime.

ahh that would be nice *sigh*

I am chuckling away at the cat comments ha ....I admit big george has done the padding down right on my lower abs and had me running to the loo sharpish .

me and ems are just considering a kitten right now , well actually she wants a dog ..but that aint happening ...so a kitten it is . Now that is when I turn into a class A freak show ..omg oooohhh I could nip their little beautiful faces off ha me and emily will be arguing who gets to cuddle the kitten most hahahah .

talking about dogs reminded me of a poster we had "crazy about dogs" wonder what happened to her ... and also lavenderdove ..I saw one her old posts last night . I hope life is treating them all well .

right anyway BARMAN ...... I would like a pot of tea and a marley please ..

Archived