Ex gets into rebound one day after breakup, gets name tattoo of new boyfriend

Flabbergasted

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked this before, but what does it mean that she spent 3 days with me, day and night... part of me really wants her new boyfriend to find out....

It means you still want her despite the fact she's living with someone else. It means she's trying to figure out if you're willing to give her money. It means that if one source of cash is good, two is even better.

The real question is, why are you willing to share this woman? Why are you even considering helping her out financially?

I am not at all considering to help her out financially. I have helped her getting a good lawyer, have given her tips and ideas to get her life on track, but she seems to only see that the other guy has paid her 4 months of rent in the same building he lives in....and nothing more. He is about to dump her. She is in bad shape, I should be glad that she is not my problem anymore, but yes, somehow I still care a lot for her. pffff

Edited by Flabbergasted

No, after the weekend we spent together, I spoke to her once more, and I am now in NC. I went on a camping trip with 40 people, mostly her friends, they invited me not her. Pics of the trip all over FB, she must be green of jealousy. Yesterday she walked past my house again, clearly to provoke a run-in. I saw her, but I didn't go out to meet her. I feel like Ulises tied to the mast when passing the Sirenes, but I will stick with NC. We will run into each other, but even then I will do NC for now.

Im going to say you two will talk very soon.. I remember a few weeks ago when you said good-bye to her and I said she is not going to go away that easily. What makes you think ignoring her is going to make her go away? You are a meal ticket, not her only meal ticket but one of them. She is not going to go away especially if you spend time with her. Remember what I said and you don't like.. She is a leech.

OK dear friends, I did something drastic. I sent her new boyfriend a message, telling him about the 3 days I spent with her. It was perhaps not the correct thing to do, but I am not sorry about it, I think it is fair. Well, the reactions have been overwhelming. Like the A-bomb has dropped in town. Immediately I got phone calls, messages etc. They reunited a group of people to find out the truth, as she denies everything and he does not believe her. I sent screenshots of Whats-apps to prove the facts, the prove is pretty overwhelming, so it is clear, that in spite of her denying everything, we did indeed see each other for 3 days, she was in my house, I in hers, etc.... Now I just heard, they are still together, planning to go to a psychologist to work it out. They are both crying and lost. The good thing is, that nobody really condemns me about sending the message, everybody seems to understand that something big had to happen to sort this out. We will see what will happen next, will keep you posted.

Just had to ask.. why did you do this? What was the purpose of it? Do you want her to yourself and hoped that your "A-Bomb" would break them up so you can have her? Im going to say thats what you did. You did a drastic power play for this girl.

Im convinced no matter what you say about letting her out of your life is nothing more than talk. Or you are trying to convince yourself and us that you dont want this girl. Simple truth, you do in fact want her. If you dont, then leave her alone.

What is going to happen is that she is going to have a kid with one of you. Be very careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

I asked myself that question. Why did I do it? I saw them together and something snapped inside me. I thought jeeeeeezzzz, if he would know what happened.... I did it out of spite, anger, jealousy, vengeance, to take revenge on him, make him feel what they did to me 4 months ago, break the cycle, to avoid that I become some secret 3rd party in their relationship, to force myself out of the equation... but you are right, at the bottom of all of this remains that I still have strong feelings for her.

Ahh, thats the hard part.. letting go of someone you have strong feelings for. I feel your pain my friend. I have been down that road before. Your heart is saying one thing, your brain is saying the other. Until you decide what you want then no amount of advice is going to help you. One day you say Im going to let her go, the next day you are re-reading text messages and looking out the window waiting for her. You must decide.. If you want her... then go get her, but know what you are getting into. She is looking for a security blanket and if that is what you are going to promise then be prepared to not only support yourself but her and her child and future children and all the drama that comes with it because the other guy isnt going to go away because she is going to keep him around just like she is keeping you around.

If you decide to let her go, then let her go.. tell her to have a wonderful life and never look back.

Until that day happens.. your life will be drama filled. If thats what you want.. Much luck to you.

I am impressed by your insight No1, thanks for being here. But after what I did, and the extreme drama that came with it, I think I better stay away. I must say it has changed things for me knowing that she is holding on to the new guy like a mad girl, I mean, if she'd wanted me, she'd make a bit more effort to be with me. Ofcourse, for me it is impossible to take her back just like that, with tattoos and all that happened, I would not trust her anymore- Also the new guy staying with her and believing her apparently against overwhelming evidence that she has been after me and looking for me is strange. He must be in love.... She must be mad at me now. I am going to leave town for a couple of days. I sleep better than I did in months, I think I finally am letting go. Thanks again for bearing with me, it seems you have a similar experience, or you are really good at assessing these situations!

You think it's strange he stays with her, yet you admit you still want her. Why is it strange for him but not for you?

I have been thinking about that as well....because we are both crazy I think...but while with me I pushed her away, and she immediately ran to him. Now that he sees I'm still here, it must be a huge red flag. I guess they'll break up soon, she'll perhaps try me again or find another guy...or just leaves the country back to our home country. ..she has until december, he paid her rent until then...after that...who knows.

Seems lime she can do anything she wants and you'll still take her back.

I don't know if you've noticed, but look around. There are women everywhere. What is it about this one that has you so hung up on her? I'm guessing the sex must be epic for you to put up with everything she's done.

News flash...other women are good in bed too.

I wish I knew...it is not the sex, just fell hard for her and the drama hooked me.

Well, then you must be super happy now. You love a "drama" relationship and you've got one. When the drama calmed down you created more by telling her current boyfriend about her sleeping with you, which was a perfect to get the drama going again.

Now you're breathlessly awaiting the next act in your manufactured drama. Will they break up? Will she come back? Will she cheat on you with him if she comes back? How exciting all of this is!

Not my cup of tea, but I guess good for you for getting back the drama you crave.

You are stating it quite bluntly! But I appreciate your input. I promise to stop!

No need to stop if this is what you want. Just keep in mind that this situation is keeping you from possibly finding a woman who is devoted to you and only you.

But if the drama means more to you and you are loving all the exciting ups and downs...then carry on, I guess.

Also...mind you I never contacted her...she came looking for me and I gave in...then got angry...anyway, it's over now.

But instead of letting it go and moving on, you chose to keep it going by telling her boyfriend that she slept with you.

And now you're wondering if she'll come back to you.

So, it's not really over. Unless you choose to step away from the situation, which I recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation, part of the problem is that this is a small town, and she passes by my house 4 times a day to bring her kid to school. Everybody knows everybody, and the drama has the whole town in their grip. The general consensus is that she needs urgent professional help, she lost 14 kilos, drinks all the time, neglects the kid a bit etc. Complete drama. I am travelling out of here, I will try to stay away for a couple of weeks, and calm down. I am glad for this forum, gives me a good way to vent, and also you give good advice.