Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Are we being scammed

Clinton

I keep seeing posts that, while supposedly from different people, all share the the same writing style, and are always long and convoluted stories about extremely unusual situations.

They always use the same method to disguise the people being talked about. And the poster never posts a second thread later.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this poster, let's call them C. is making these stories about the other person, let's call them J, up.

i think the IP adresses are screened so they'll likely be banned off the forum soon.

the resemblance between some of the posts is very weird.

i'm tempted to think someone would go out of their way to get strangers on the internet to validate their projections on another or get an answer they like as opposed to a bitter truth responders have expressed in the previous threads.

I keep seeing posts that, while supposedly from different people, all share the the same writing style, and are always long and convoluted stories about extremely unusual situations.

They always use the same method to disguise the people being talked about. And the poster never posts a second thread later.

Send me a link and I'll see what I can find.

Archived